Hardest Area In Sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
WOW...............so first your trippin wit another homeboy hood and then your gunna show me sum game for free..........i'm a leva huh? how old are you bro? and i've neva heard of homeboys considering the blue cue and harlows to be part of centro. ...but back to uyou showin me sum game....and me being a leva. whuts good wit it. b4 this goes further how old is you n-eways?

Jul 1, 2004
whut the fuck for REALLY man why would u post this? do u wanna go to the hardest area and get mopped or sumthin? lol. its alot of hard areas in sac. different times different spots. alot goes down tho. south side aint never been nothin nice lol. hillsdale and highlands both got gangstas. DPH the heights and the Flats too. but i bet chu off in elk grove or fuckin rocklin huh homie lol. u jus aint up on nothin i guess

Jan 5, 2003
Don't sleep on Roseville folks yah they got some square ass cats up there but really WRN is still repin them West Roseville Nortenos be doing dirt......