Happy Birthday Cougnut aka Cougarebel aka Knuckles aka...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2003
RIP TO A TRUE PIONEER. I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS THAT USED TO FISH WITH THE DUDE BACK IN THE DAY. THEY HAD NOTHIN BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT COUGNUT, RIP

Nov 17, 2009
RIP TO A TRUE PIONEER. I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS THAT USED TO FISH WITH THE DUDE BACK IN THE DAY. THEY HAD NOTHIN BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT COUGNUT, RIP
That's what's up! Where did they use to fish @? Bayrap has never been the with the absence of Cougnut, I was always waiting for that solo album!!! RIP Cougnut! That cat had the siccest rap voice in the game....

Dec 25, 2003
RIP to the underrated legends of rap history PERIOD!!! To me hes like the 2nd Pac!! Too much talent lost forever...... This makes me wanna shed a tear man from watching him expressing himself as he stands out to hearing his music as he freely energizes & expresses his anger, agony, & emotions!!! Hes another irreplacable musician & no one in the rap game today can come near close to him...... Just my reel deep thoughts about him... Been readin about him then havin the chance to give him a listen since my high school junior/senior year & I was the only one outta that school who was bumpin him no one else...... Still refuse to believe hes gone but I wit ya serious devotees to keep carrying his name & legacy alive & not lettin him be overlooked & ignored...... Thanks for reminding me guys Im about to bump all his music to celebrate!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG IMP DAWG COUGNUT THE REBEL!!!!!! ...& SHOUTS OUT TO GABE, BIG ANT, C-FRESH, SB AKA BABY COUGNUT & THE REST OF APT. 3/DNA ENT. FOR KEEPIN IT REEL & MOBB FOR THE LATE GREAT BAY PIONEER!!!!!! IMP FOREVER!!! 100% DOG 4 LIFE!!!!!!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
RIP to the underrated legends of rap history PERIOD!!! To me hes like the 2nd Pac!! Too much talent lost forever...... This makes me wanna shed a tear man from watching him expressing himself as he stands out to hearing his music as he freely energizes & expresses his anger, agony, & emotions!!! Hes another irreplacable musician & no one in the rap game today can come near close to him...... Just my reel deep thoughts about him... Been readin about him then havin the chance to give him a listen since my high school junior/senior year & I was the only one outta that school who was bumpin him no one else...... Still refuse to believe hes gone but I wit ya serious devotees to keep carrying his name & legacy alive & not lettin him be overlooked & ignored...... Thanks for reminding me guys Im about to bump all his music to celebrate!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG IMP DAWG COUGNUT THE REBEL!!!!!! ...& SHOUTS OUT TO GABE, BIG ANT, C-FRESH, SB AKA BABY COUGNUT & THE REST OF APT. 3/DNA ENT. FOR KEEPIN IT REEL & MOBB FOR THE LATE GREAT BAY PIONEER!!!!!! IMP FOREVER!!! 200% DOG 4 LIFE!!!!!!
FIXED!!

Apr 25, 2006
man...sux too think where the bay could be if these legends were still here gracing us with new music...90% of this bay crap would not exist...R.I.P. to an irreplaceable bay legend.