halloween....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
well i was going to go as a girl from the 70's but i was told the outfit i was going to wear looked how i dress everyday...so then i was going to go as a cowgirl...but thats been done a million times.

so i decided...i will go as a tech n9ne groupie.
lol

i'm not....but poeple at my work call me that cuz of all the concerts i take off to go too...so ima wear a hat and shirt. hang some posters at my desk and pass out promo shit.

lol i thought that would be funny shit.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Trick420 said:
well i was going to go as a girl from the 70's but i was told the outfit i was going to wear looked how i dress everyday...so then i was going to go as a cowgirl...but thats been done a million times.

so i decided...i will go as a tech n9ne groupie.
lol

i'm not....but poeple at my work call me that cuz of all the concerts i take off to go too...so ima wear a hat and shirt. hang some posters at my desk and pass out promo shit.

lol i thought that would be funny shit.

Awesome, you're going to go as naharfenater from Omaha? Simply awesome. It would be perfect if Drew went as Noxious N8 Da Don Promoter For Strange Music From Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Apr 21, 2003
techn9nehq said:
Awesome, you're going to go as naharfenater from Omaha? Simply awesome. It would be perfect if Drew went as Noxious N8 Da Don Promoter For Strange Music From Tulsa, Oklahoma.
nick...are you making fun of me?

i can't tell lol

Aug 21, 2002
I came to work at Martin Lawrence's character from the Movie Blue Streak. The guy with the blue jogging suit, Chuck Taylors & braided up wig with the fucked up teeth!!! Killen' em... And I got the pizza box. NOW WHAT BITCHES!!!