halloween?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
lol my lil brother age 14 wanted to be jesus christ for halloween, to see what people would say. he wanted to carry a cross and all. but my father crapped on his idea. he wanted to the the "PASSIONS"

Jun 27, 2002
^^ you gonna need a broad wit seismic retrofitting.....you is a big muthafucka mo....lol

I've baked up some treat for the kids this halloween, When they knock on my door I'm passing out cigarrettes and weed brownies to all the children.....Im also injecting heroin into most of the candy...

if ya'll come by my house dont eat the snickers fun size....i've spiked most of it with acid....Im gonna leave em on the porch with a sign that says "TAKE ONE"

cant say i didnt warn the fuckers.....

Jun 27, 2002

I'm gonna have a bag fulla goodies on Halloween....Hey Goodfella, you gotta help me lace these peanut butter cups with Norcos for the kids....

I'm making oxycotin brownies and chocolate covered shrooms....

Apr 25, 2002
SF
yea exotic erotic was last week..

I still havent decided what I'm gonna be doin. most likely will be in the sco somewhere, if anyones got some bright ideas let me know

Sep 1, 2003
mustynutz said:
Im gonna leave em on the porch with a sign that says "TAKE ONE".

Lmfao...i remember that shit the first few kids take all the candy out whole fuckin bowl then we smashd it an threw it through their window for being so fuckin stupid

dumb ass people...