Had to post this!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Yea i had one of ths synergy ones that i hella liked but ive been buying ones i dont like trying to find the right one and thats too much to spend on something u dont think is fucking delicious

But i can NOT do the chia seed shit, i dont even really like pulp in most brands of orange juice... I can fuck with that one mango water with the lil chunks of mango, but... No chia seeds, no boba tea, cant fuck with none of that ish

I also get hella mad when i get a odwalla or naked smoothie thing, and i accidentally fuck up and get the boost version like protien blast or something like that, and it tastes like straight chalk... Ughhh

Dec 4, 2006
I think for some people it's hard because they like or are used to carbonated beverages. If anyone is having a hard time cutting out soda, just try drinking those non sugar carbonated flavor water type drinks.

Go to Safeway and get these for like 69 cents
those are goods..I drink those ..but not as often ..

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Do you have 'label99' over there? That is a drink for champions!

Got drunk so bad on that stuff once I highly suspect it contains liquid crack or something.
Nah, we have Baijiu (Chinese rice wine) 60% and up and once you open the bottle, you can smell it in the whole place. First I hated it, now I can drink it. Best is it in my wife's hometown. Fuckin cold and wet weather, but spicy food an baijiu will keep you warm.

One thing I hate about it though. Even hours after drinking it, if you burp, you still taste that nasty stuff...

Feb 3, 2014
Yeah, I'm not saying these types of drinks are "healthy" I'm just saying grabbing one of these instead of bottle of coke or pepsi can help stop drinking soda all the time.

I drink nothing but water all day long but after work for some reason i need something with taste, like apple juice, etc
i drink about a gallon of water a day...but im the same...i need something different at some point in the day

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
I stay off the Synergy Kombuchas, Multi-Green or Trilogy. It is expensive but worth it. It's basically a fermented tea. I drink a bottle almost every day. The fermentation makes it somewhat like drinking a light beer which is a nice treat at work. Never had the Vibranz though, never seen them in stores out here.
Yupp, I drink one everyday as well. Grape is where its at

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Primarily water here. Besides the Kombucha, did any of y'all have Suja juice? I find it better than Kombucha.
I don't fuck with anything non-organic anymore, which includes GMO products, artificial/natural sweeteners/flavors, refined sugars, preservatives etc.

Organic shit all day everyday, fuck the rest.

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
Okay, update!

So in the previous weeks I'm scheduled to see a surgeon and I get a letter stating, "When you come to your appointment on such & such date please do not use any hair products, scented lotions, lotions, deodorant, cologne or perfume."

So my appointment was at 8:30 a.m. today. My son had a dentist appointment at 11:00 a.m. And a whole lot of business to take care of which would take all day. I figured they were probably going to pull me into surgery for this hernia. So my wife would have to go and handle everything else once I'm admitted.

Mind you, the doctor is 25 miles from where I live. I walk into the doctor's office and I see this on the wall...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Okay, update!

So in the previous weeks I'm scheduled to see a surgeon and I get a letter stating, "When you come to your appointment on such & such date please do not use any hair products, scented lotions, lotions, deodorant, cologne or perfume."

So my appointment was at 8:30 a.m. today. My son had a dentist appointment at 11:00 a.m. And a whole lot of business to take care of which would take all day. I figured they were probably going to pull me into surgery for this hernia. So my wife would have to go and handle everything else once I'm admitted.

Mind you, the doctor is 25 miles from where I live. I walk into the doctor's office and I see this on the wall...