Guys Who Try to Sell You Speakers From a Car!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
this is the 3rd time this has happend to me.

This guy rolled up next to me in a green tahoe and told me to roll down my window. He asks for some directions and i told him where to go. He then looked at his friend next to him in the car and said "Should we ask him?". He proceeds to tell me that he is going to install some home audio system at a house and has an extra system and will sell it to me. I just shook my head and laughed and told him no. This is the 3rd time this has happend. Usually its around a holiday and they say they bought a speaker and they were given 2 by circut city or some shit.

This ever happen to anyone else?

Any funny stories on whats in the box?

Jul 27, 2005
haha. My sister in Laws Friend Bought a LapTop Computer box for $400 from some guy in MODESTO that had a Circuit city shirt on walkin door to door trying to sell shit. Long story short, It was 2 Pieces of CERAMIC TILE in the Box! LMAO! Also my Homie bought a Box in Stockton off some dude that said it was a CAR STEREO with a REMOTE for $50. Long story short, It was 2 Bricks in the Box. a Small Broken piece of a Brick and a Whole Brick.!!!! I guess the small one was The REMOTE! lol. But what makes me trip out is how the stupid fucks didnt check the shit first!

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Mannnn buying shit of the street is dumb as hell. If someone rolls up on you tryna sell something, just reach under your seat like you grabbin at some kinda heat. Especially if you're out numbered, don't sit their like a dumbass waitin to get jacked. Tellem to fuck off or cut out.

Jun 27, 2003
Yeaaa, a while ago I was driving outside Circuit City and two white doodes in a truck pull up talkin about they had a nice stereo system they would let me get for 100 dollars cuz they had an extra shipment or some stupid shit like that. I know one person who bought a computer box off of some white guy who came into his pops store and sold it to him. I guess he shoulda had him open the box in front of him; dumbass.

Jun 5, 2004
somebody tried to sell me the faceplate to a cd player, because he "didnt need it anymore (but didnt have the actual cd player.)... 20 bucks. only thing is, it dont work without the actual cd player

May 25, 2005
Someone tried to sell me and my homeboy some fucking guns. You know, we walkin down the street and this dude with a gym bag, asks us but doesnt make eye contact with us, if we were strapped. We were like , naw its cool man, then he proceeds to say, "alright, stay safe guys" and just continued down the street. Im pretty sure the fucker was a cop.

Mar 8, 2003
ValleyEnt said:
haha. My sister in Laws Friend Bought a LapTop Computer box for $400 from some guy in MODESTO that had a Circuit city shirt on walkin door to door trying to sell shit. Long story short, It was 2 Pieces of CERAMIC TILE in the Box! LMAO! Also my Homie bought a Box in Stockton off some dude that said it was a CAR STEREO with a REMOTE for $50. Long story short, It was 2 Bricks in the Box. a Small Broken piece of a Brick and a Whole Brick.!!!! I guess the small one was The REMOTE! lol. But what makes me trip out is how the stupid fucks didnt check the shit first!

Same shit with my folk out here in millbrae. 500 bucks. I felt bad for folk, but damn...lol

Jun 5, 2004
J-FUNKTION said:
Someone tried to sell me and my homeboy some fucking guns. You know, we walkin down the street and this dude with a gym bag, asks us but doesnt make eye contact with us, if we were strapped. We were like , naw its cool man, then he proceeds to say, "alright, stay safe guys" and just continued down the street. Im pretty sure the fucker was a cop.
"STAY SAFE GUYS"?????

COP.

May 29, 2002
i had a few guys roll up to me at jack in the box trying to sell me a surround sound system. they said they were delivering a shipment and there were 2 systems that werent on the inventory list. they wanted like 600, they said they cost 6500. I got them down to 200 but then said fuck it. then they said theyd give it to me for 150. I still said no but kinda wish i would have bought it now. I checked it out online and it was actually about 2500

Jun 27, 2002
how about the old black guy at the mall tryin to sell jewerly he "got from a friend that works at Samuels"
dude tried to show me it was real gold by cuttin it with a knife....yeah it was solid "gold" but a real solid gold figgaro chain cant be cut with a $2 pocketknife you dumb fuck....
i told dude let take it to my car, i got a gold test kit i wanted to try on it....dude got spooked and walked away

or the arabic dudes that want to do bodywork on your car while your in the store....just leave them the keys and $200 and it'll be done by the time you get out....riiiiiiiiiiiiight

my boy got got for $900.....thought he was getting 2 laptops.....he got sheet metal and brick wrapped in plastic....

Apr 25, 2002
There's this dude in a white van in Livermore who had hit me up like 2 or 3 times trying to sell me a surround sound system a couple years ago... He rolled up on my when I was pumping gas at 7-11 on Vasco and he did it like 2 or 3 times in the span of about 6 months... He's like "Yeah bro, this surround sound system is the kind we sell at Best Buy, it costs $2,000, but I'll let you have it for $1,000. $500? How bout for your chain?"

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
LOL @ everybody who got "got". This Asian girl at my job told me how her dude got done in by some kats selling bricks in boxes as laptops. The catch was the laptop they were using at the time as a display. When I was young, we used soak ivory in orajel, run a lighter over it for color, and sell gank for "Dope fiend rentals"( for you squares... that's when you rent a car for dope, from a fiend). Te most I've ever got "got" for was some weed that was suppose to be fire... but was just good looking bammer.

Jan 19, 2003
ValleyEnt said:
who the fuck would buy something for $400 from a dude goin door to door without lookin inside?
fuckin straight suckers damn. at least they learned a lesson.

Apr 25, 2002
Had this white van with two guys in it try and sell me and my dad (yea i was with my dad and they still went for us) some speakers out the back of the van. We had em showin em to us and everything and then were just like, nah it's cool. I think they were kinda pissed we made them run through their whole game and then just not even care and say no.

I got a $50 DVD player back in '99 when it cost like $150 or something in the stores. It was one of those "fell off the back of a truck" type deals. Worked great. Used it up untill this year when i upgraded to a DVD player that would play DVD-R's/+R's But i've still got the old one, still works good too.