Guns are stupid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I've already been to juvenile hall before you were in pre school or maybe before you were born and been to the county jail, but I know you aint never been locked up because ur a square bear/wanna be Nortay talkin about "guns are stupid".

No wonder you want guns legal, you are a criminal.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Funny, the chance you get killed by another "citzens" with a gun is much higher than the chance you get killed by cops. Don't let your hatred for cops blind you.
The problem is when a normal citizen killa me, there probley gonna die in jail, when one of the le elite does it, they get paid vacation.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
I've already been to juvenile hall before you were in pre school or maybe before you were born and been to the county jail, but I know you aint never been locked up because ur a square bear/wanna be Nortay talkin about "guns are stupid".
I dont give a fuck what you done, you aint impressing me, you coulve been killed and came back to life with Killa tays music i still dont give a fuck

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
My money is on mobbininda916...

He will have to kill himself in shame if he loses, because losing a fight to a flower child like sacsick=man card revoked.
lmao reminds me of a white guy that I played bloody knuckles against a long time ago, he wouldnt quit even though his hands were shaken and were actually bleeding, he didnt wanna face the fact that he lost to a rotten teenager