Guns are stupid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I still dont get what the grown men on 9/11 who knew they were gonna fly into a building were thinking...?

"No need to worry anymore folks, im a cowboy. Im gon jump on habib's backs and ride them until they get tired, then ima lasso the wtc with my shoestring and tie it to the plane so it flies in a circle until it runs out of gas and makes a safe landing against the side. Then im gon take the only parachute and jump down there to make sure its safe, when i say the go word the rest of yall just hop on habib's magic carpet and fly to safety. The go word is...Chickenfucker."

May 22, 2006
I'll never understand pussies who wanna give up their gun rights. Why would u give up any right? Also nobody mentions that the vast majority of mass shootings are done by people on psych meds. U could poison the cafeteria soup and get the same effect as a rifle. If law abiding citizens don't have guns and only criminals do, is that a good look? Take a peek at Mexico if u want to see what that looks like.
Pull ur head outta ur ass and go shooting. You'll have a good time probably.
I live in a place where concealed permits are pretty easy to get. And there is a whole lot less gun violence here than when i lived in Cali where concealed permits are next to impossible to get.

Remember that guy that decapitated some lady in Virginia a couple weeks ago? He was goin after his next victim when an armed citizen plugged him n put a stop to it.

If everyone was armed good would dominate evil. Also if I was sittin next to u in the theatre in aurora ud b thankful.

I can't belive how pussy some people are about guns. Specially men.

May 22, 2006
Bruh niggas are scared to fight these days. Afraid to take ass whooping. It's easier to just talk smack over the net. I blame they're parents for not whooping em as kids so they could know how to take a beating. It's a damn shame
This is mostly untrue. I know way more people who have gotten their ass whooped than people who have been shot. I don't think too many people are scared of a fade but not scared of a murder case.

Also whooping your kids so they know "how to take a beating" isn't a good thing at all.
Edit-I may have been trolled. Good work

Last edited: