GUNIT VIDEO W/RICK ROCK BEAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
first off, the song is a hit since its being played on radio out here every hour on the hour for atleast 2 months now. i dont know about on the westcoast, but out here that song is very very popular. second it is a rick rock beat, but rick didntt make it for them. it was on one of his beat cd's and they jacked it for a mixtape song, now that they went and did a video i'm thinkin he should be gettin paid for it at some point

Jan 2, 2003
remember that investigation that named sum celebs over a HGH bust...i think 50 was one of em..

but just common sense tells me that fool was on sum shit at one pt.

Apr 23, 2006
yah i seaw this video on BET and was smh

the beat is alright nothin too crazy or orgiinal so i would say it fits this song perfectly

rick rock should start bustin out lettin people know what tracks he is on
and get up in the video lol

May 5, 2005
first off, the song is a hit since its being played on radio out here every hour on the hour for atleast 2 months now. i dont know about on the westcoast, but out here that song is very very popular. second it is a rick rock beat, but rick didntt make it for them. it was on one of his beat cd's and they jacked it for a mixtape song, now that they went and did a video i'm thinkin he should be gettin paid for it at some point
Damn man do you always have to be so positive about everything. If something sucks it sucks.

Nov 20, 2007
this shit is so gay,

shit sounds like the gay anthem of 2008

"i told you boy" wtf

sound like some shit TLC would be saying
i thought it would sound like some shit that pebbles would be sayin

off subject, that boomerang soundtrack was the shit

and whatever happened to damian dame?

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Damn man do you always have to be so positive about everything. If something sucks it sucks.
show me where the fuck i said i like it or that it was a good song. what the fuck are u talkin about? the song is gettin spins every hour on the hour out here and thats a fact. its a fuckin hit on the radio and in the streets... so please read my shit correctly before u speak on shit u dont know what you're talkin about. tell me what the fuck was positive about my statement? FUCK FACE.

Mar 20, 2006
lol wow, i was laughing @ how bad this beat/song/video was a week or 2 ago..had no idea it was a rick rock beat. why can't he produce anything good for the mainstream lately?? "candy" was generic, that xzibit one was weak, & this one was garbage...

really tho, its didn't even sound like a rick rock beat..sounds like some ol' typical g-unit shit..

@ least he's getting paid tho..hopefully.

May 4, 2005
its got a rick touch on it. it just aint fiya.

but god damn if im gettin paid gunit money for shit beats... ima sell it to em all day..

rick dont give a fuck if snoop, xzibit, pr 50 pick bad beats... hes still makin loot off it.

makin big boy money off of shit effort. thats america baby.