Guess Who's Back?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Erry Just Got My fucking internet working!! My Bad Folks I know Helllllaaaa Cats must be trippen and I owe so many now But Fuck I killed my motherboard Tryin ta install my fucken DVD burner & Software (or so I Was told) thet took weeks ta get back..then when I got it back It was a slower cpu and my internet didnt work!!! So I had ta send it back to dude & wait for that,,,then My cable modem wasnt reading so I had ta get that fixed by AT&T...LOL its been a couple months Now huh!!! 2 cats I sent to 1 in Europe and another from EBAY got sent back and are still in the post office so I gotta go this weekend & get em Lveenstra its you playa dont trip you get VHS and DVD later, Promise. Lost address to cat I owe 2 Nicky Cd's to so I need that and I need everyone who pre ordered to holler Or I will when I finish cleaning out my junk overfilled e-mail...EVERYONE WILL GET PLUGG FROM ME IN DUE TIME I HAVE ALOT OF BUSINESS WITH A GANG OF FOOLS SO HOLD YOUR NUTS, KNOW IM BACK AND YOU WILL BE COMPENSATED FOR YOUR WAIT, I DO BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY AND I APPRICIATE THA LEGIT CATS AND BIG SUPPORT I Recived so far with the DVD Project...GOOOD NEWS!!!! I GOT PRODUCT FINALLYYY!@!! DID MY FIRST FINAL DISK LAST NIGHT they look good sound good too, even play on my cheep ass panasonic DVD Player that doesnt even playa Cd-r's & says doesnt play DVDr's..guess what It reads anyway!!!!!! So We in there like swim wear ya'll this HP DVD burner worked out in a major way but the DIRECT to disk software it came with wich makes a direct transfer for and exact copy of my Videos needs to be updated by the site and Im writing you all know first so its either get what I got now (which is good but can be better. because of the other software conversion it looks digitized slightly) Or wait till I got the full updated version for my driver wich as of right now is playing in slow motion slightly..That's why I had to use the other software that makes it look slightly digitized and not as good as my actual VHS copies..its like when you DL from...say..Launch with a real good connect..no slightly better but you get what Im saing..Hope I didnt confuse yall here it is again..THE PRODUCT IS READY BUT CAN AND WILL BE BETTER REAL QUICK LIKE AND IF YOU JUST CAN WAIT ANY LONGER I WILL SEND YOU THE LESSER QUALITY PRODUCT I HAVE NOW AND YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT EVEN KNWO THE DIFFERENCE BUT IM A PERFECTIONIST AND I SEE THE DIFF..Got It?! Hollllllaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
right on folks yea Im still tryin ta get em ta go tha right way...just gettin in the door right now from work Ill get Tha REAL hustlin on this weekend...and Doubt? ME?! NA I FEEL YOU PLAYA,,but fareal,,,cats KNOW they safe when fucken w/me & if sometin comes up like Now,,They get OVER Compensated!!! Just time & Patience, Time & Paitence..I aint got it either, but that's Life Folks!