guess who back?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2007
oh great..check it out homeboy quit wasting time on here..if u really have a problem with them u ben adressin on here why dont u go in the streets and confront them since u have so much time on your hands..u talk about lynch why not go to sac and tell him how much of a bitch he is..and then after he whoops your ass come back on the siccness and explain how u got fucked up for running your mouth..

Aug 17, 2006
valley2thebay said:
oh great..check it out homeboy quit wasting time on here..if u really have a problem with them u ben adressin on here why dont u go in the streets and confront them since u have so much time on your hands..u talk about lynch why not go to sac and tell him how much of a bitch he is..and then after he whoops your ass come back on the siccness and explain how u got fucked up for running your mouth..
ha ha ha ha ha!!!! cuz said lynch was gonna kicc yo ass!!! this shit is comedy.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
valley2thebay said:
Do you really think lynch got hands? i mean i respect him as a rapper but he probably to depressed to come out the house

Aug 17, 2006
50cal said:
Do you really think lynch got hands? i mean i respect him as a rapper but he probably to depressed to come out the house
oh he comes out... uh fairoaks, citrus hieghts, orangevale, carmichael any hood thats mostly white kids that are good at video games!!!

Jul 15, 2007
WHY DONT U MEET ME AND GET DOWN WITH ME? REAL TALK. IM NOT GOIN 2 B ON HERE 2DAY GOIN AT IT WITH NIGGAZ SETIN NICE AND SAFE AT HOME CUZ ALL YALL GONNA DO IS TELL THE SITE PO PO ON ME.

May 30, 2006
second650 said:
u swingin hard on the nuts. damn!
Nad ur swinging hard on my nutts ya trick ass nigga. I come on here 2 chop it up & get entertined. I'm not here trying 2 network on no music, argue or meet mothafuckas. This shit is d entertainment purposes only 4 me. Now GTFOH!