Guess what....RAIDERS WON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
only the die hards showed up to the game it was great win for us.

The crowd was in this and i feel everybody wanted a win.

thank the lord.

great tailgate party me and Spitperson had.

Sep 15, 2003
If your a true raider fan, you still want them to win games no matter how bad they doing. All I know is that we won this week and the Niners did not. Sorry but you haters have to deal with it this week.

Also this game did matter, because I needed Baltimore to lose so the Bengals can be back on top.

May 10, 2002
Fatal will get butt hurt if you say anything about the gay ass whinerz and then will pick shit out of what people say and try to make you look like a moron when in all reality hes the one always looking like the jackass, just ask czar and a couple other cats.

Apr 25, 2002
Playa510 said:
Fatal will get butt hurt if you say anything about the gay ass whinerz and then will pick shit out of what people say and try to make you look like a moron when in all reality hes the one always looking like the jackass, just ask czar and a couple other cats.
yeah, ask czar, the biggest jackass on the board. you're an idiot for that one.

so tell me fag boy, where did i pick shit out of wut sumone said? your fellow homosexual up there is about to leave a jizz stain on his underwear bcuz the Niners lost and the raiders won in the same week for the first time. hmmmm i dont know man, but that sounds pretty damn SAD to me.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Fasho playa510 real talk!! See muthafuckas know about the guru mane!! Yall dont trip on fatal pluto he gets butthurt on the regular from me!! Yall see he couldnt fuck with me and then he resorted to booboo personal insults that didnt work either!! Now he is desperate for other attempts!! He is now bein clowned by hella folks regularly and i know he hates that, so now me & bam aint the only ones who know he is booboo!! Good shit yall he overtook nitro & sharky poo for butthurt man of the year!! Well actually I dont know is he passed sharky poo, cause he went out like a str8 bitch, by leaving the board, then reply time to time when someone tries to get on me then leaves again!! thats plain bitch shit!! Hahahahah!! GOT EM!!!