Guerilla Black?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kreep

Sicc OG
May 18, 2004
Is it just me or does anyone else think this nigga sounds way too much like Biggie? Cause I was watching one of his videos on BET, and I thought the whole time that he was Biggie, cause he's fat and he got the same look as him too. Then at the end of the song, they mentioned who it was and the name, then I realized ok it's some other nigga.

Anyway I was just wondering if any of you heard this cat before, and what you think of him? Cause to me, he reminds of that Pac sound clone that Master P had a fews years back, I think his name was Krazy or something. He reminds me of that fool...

May 11, 2002
That "Compton" track with Beenie Man was the only tight track on that CD. But I think that is a fucking tight ass song. Beenie Man kills on that hook.

Kreep

Sicc OG
May 18, 2004
FogTown said:
i think krazy and guerilla black should make an album together called"legacy leeches"
LOL yea that would be comedy...

But niggaz nowadays lack originality. Instead of trying to be original and come with his own identity, he's trying way too hard to sound like Biggie!!! If that's his natural voice, then I guess it ain't his fault, but he can still come with his own style and not try to look the part, and rap just like Big.

It also pisses me off how so many niggaz are trying to act like Pac too. Especially eastcoast niggaz...too many of them are biting Pac these days and tryin to rap like him. Damn get they own identity and quit trying to get fame off others!!!

Apr 20, 2005
Shyne sounds like B.I.G. too.
Jay-Z recylcles all kinds of Biggies shit.
I mean, alot of his shit.
Y dont u talk about that.

I think Guerilla Black got heat. He can flow. Listen to tha WORDS. Oh, my bad it aint all about that no more. Its all about who got more guns and more money. Fuck it. Let tha fool shine. Wait till his next album comes out. Tha same with Tha Game. I'm sure the #2 album will be a surprise for yall WestCoast haters.

Oct 10, 2005
8FIVE8 said:
I think Guerilla Black got heat. He can flow. Listen to tha WORDS. .
he can flow..but i did listen to his words..and the way he says "newports" is so identical to when biggie said it

Kreep

Sicc OG
May 18, 2004
8FIVE8 said:
Shyne sounds like B.I.G. too.
Jay-Z recylcles all kinds of Biggies shit.
I mean, alot of his shit.
Y dont u talk about that.
Because they don't take it as far as Guerilla Black does. Plus Jay-Z reclying Biggies shit has been discussed on the siccness and Bart numerous times, cats on here have already spoken about it. But I don't ever recall seeing a Guerilla Black thread, so I just thought I'd post it and get this shit off my checst. As I said, he pushes it way too far, and it pisses me off the way he tries to rap like Biggie, he sounds WAYYY too much like him.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
i remember a year or two ago someone posted what guerilla black sounded like years ago when he was rappin and he used to sound like mystikal and he had a different name like black guerilla or somethin similar to his name now id post it if i remember what his name was before

Sep 16, 2002
BOUGHT THAT GUERILLA BLACK WHEN IT DROPPED RETURNED IT NEXT DAY GOT 75% BACK @ RASPUTINS BOUGHT BEST OF DJ QUIK....CENSORED VERSION BY MISTAKE... STILL BETTER THOUGH