Guce & Matt Blaque Duo Interview (A CLASSIC LISTEN) - Talk New Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2007
www.baycentrik.com

Guce & Matt Blaque Interview: Tough Love - The Bully Wit a Fully and the R&B sensation discuss making a best of both worlds type project with a west coast twist, and their chemistry together. They also discuss thinking outside the box and carving your own mark in the industry with originality.

Check out the exclusive interview talking about their upcoming A Gangster And A Gentleman album which drops on March 16th, next Tuesday.

Read it or listen, but a highly recommended listen:

Guce & Matt Blaque: Tough Love Interview

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Long as it's better than "I Got That Cake Mix", that's all I'm concerned about

That album was dissapointing IMO, especially after he dropped that real solid Bass Rock Music

Feb 23, 2003
GUCE TALKS ABOUT ORIGINALITY BUT HE IS THE BIGGEST BAN WAGON TYPE NIGGA IN THE BAY... HE MAKES THESE DUO ALBUMS TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK HOT BY BUDDING UP WITH HOT BAY ARTISTS CAUSE HE CAN'T DO IT MUCH HIMSELF.. JUST LOOK AT HIS CAREER

Jun 25, 2005
GUCE TALKS ABOUT ORIGINALITY BUT HE IS THE BIGGEST BAN WAGON TYPE NIGGA IN THE BAY... HE MAKES THESE DUO ALBUMS TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK HOT BY BUDDING UP WITH HOT BAY ARTISTS CAUSE HE CAN'T DO IT MUCH HIMSELF.. JUST LOOK AT HIS CAREER
Realest thing said in this whole thread...

Dec 13, 2006
who gives a fuck his duo albums is better than alotta other shit comin out and this album is rite up there wit giants and elephants best shit I heard this year perio9d next to stalin shit

Feb 23, 2003
who gives a fuck his duo albums is better than alotta other shit comin out and this album is rite up there wit giants and elephants best shit I heard this year perio9d next to stalin shit
GIANTS AND ELEPHANTS WAS PRETTY WACK BWF3 WITH MESSY WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE FIRST 2 BWF PROJECTS...

Feb 23, 2003
If u ask me I think u got a personal problem wit guce cuz both them albums is dope u stuck in the 90's bruh step it up
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GUCE AT ALL... BUT HE DOES COME ACROSS AS A LITTLE WISHY WASHY AT TIMES.. BANGING BLOOD IN HIS 30'S CLAIMING HE IS ALL ABOUT MOB MUSIC BUT IS MOSTLY DOING HYPHY SHIT.. TALKIN ABOUT ORIGINALITY BUT NEVER DONE NOTHING THAT HASN'T BEEN DONE BEFORE.. I'M NOT STUCK IN THE 90'S BUT HIS NEWER SHIT HAS NOT BEEN UP TO PAR IN MY OPINION.. MAYBE IT'S YOU THAT NEED TO STEP YOUR GAME UP WAY UP

Dec 13, 2006
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GUCE AT ALL... BUT HE DOES COME ACROSS AS A LITTLE WISHY WASHY AT TIMES.. BANGING BLOOD IN HIS 30'S CLAIMING HE IS ALL ABOUT MOB MUSIC BUT IS MOSTLY DOING HYPHY SHIT.. TALKIN ABOUT ORIGINALITY BUT NEVER DONE NOTHING THAT HASN'T BEEN DONE BEFORE.. I'M NOT STUCK IN THE 90'S BUT HIS NEWER SHIT HAS NOT BEEN UP TO PAR IN MY OPINION.. MAYBE IT'S YOU THAT NEED TO STEP YOUR GAME UP WAY UP
have u even heard the album and u said hes doin hyphy shit do u even know what hyphy is