GTA Question....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
"Rockstar North is creating a specialized game engine for PS3 that will bring GTA 4 to life to a degree that PS2 games could only hint at. Specifically, they're going to be using the high data transfer bandwidth of the Cell CPU, RSX GPU, and Blu-ray Disc to use several streams of game info simultaneously. The game's city - unfortunately yet to be even hinted at - will still be free roaming and seamless, but broken down into smaller, more deatailed areas at the engine level, into which the game designers are going to be able to pour more textures, more oject variety, and tons of details (such as discareded soda cans with their own physics), just for starters. The goal is a city that's less repetitive and where everything - and everyone - looks and acts more like they would in the real world on every level."

PSM Magazine USA, November 2005

i found a few pics one day, i bet theyre fakes tho

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Probably would've been nice if it was like "GTA: Europe" or something, i think that'd be amazing and interestin'

Jan 14, 2006
that wont happen but it would be cool though. what would be cool would be that you are a guy and you go and do missions all over the world or something

Feb 21, 2006
naw that would be tight if they had instead of cities, you would travel the world. I say Los Santos to Liberty City. Then you can fly to London and other countries. Kinda like a Mafia style business and tear shit up.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
RickyAmbriz said:
that wont happen but it would be cool though. what would be cool would be that you are a guy and you go and do missions all over the world or something
that'd be fuckin' big....that's hella nice idea......probably would take a lot of time to make something like this......and plus it prolly would be worth of like 50 or 30 GB game. That'd hella take days to finish the game! Interesting idea though

Jan 14, 2006
bicycles are hella fun in San Andreas i put in the super bunny hop code and i jumped over like 3 cars in 1 jump but it was hella high becuz i already had 100 percent of biking skillz and plus the code made the super ultra mega bunny hop lol