Griselda "God Mother" Blanco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2010
Griselda Blanco is a bad bitch in every sense of the word when it comes to the dope game and keeping motherfuckers in line.....but I want to know what's up with this dude Charles Cosby from Oakland....something about him just makes me cringe. What's your opinion? I just watched the Cocaine Cowboys 2.

Jun 12, 2003
just watched this also her youngest son use to got to school with me and my cuzn in san martin...cuz i guess he was staying in morgan hill...back in 97..didnt even know what his family was about lol...michael was his name i think

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
just watched this also her youngest son use to got to school with me and my cuzn in san martin...cuz i guess he was staying in morgan hill...back in 97..didnt even know what his family was about lol...michael was his name i think
Didn't he have a badass name like Michael Corleone Pacino Blanco or some shit?

Nov 30, 2010
hold on.

4 posts deep & nobody has said it?

I am so disapoint.

TITS OR GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheeky:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocheezkc
Hey Lucci Staxxx, this is OT but can we see sum

TIDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imma even say PLEAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

u fine azz hell Ma.........

Thanks for the compliment but I won't be broadcasting any TITTIES! LMAO!!!!! Nice try can't blame you for trying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayawn6UCF1U

Nov 30, 2010
No you trifflin' ass bitch, we ain't talking about titties. We talking bout some tiddies!
So you suck TIDS you trifflin ass ALL BITCH PUSSY? Where they do that shit at?...I'm sure 6 degree was happy that his BITCH.... (YOU) came to his rescue...is his sack heavy on your shoulders?

LMMFAO!!!!!!