Graveyard Shift

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
I know that Romeo Antonio (their producer), was selling them at romeoantonio.com . But I heard a lot of folks got jacked by him. I got mine right when he started sellin em and paid with a credit card. Got it in a week or so. I think they might have it at mp3.com too, atleast they used to.

Feb 8, 2003
@Misery made

Your talking about a group called THE GRAVEDIGGAS. One of the members named Poetic had cancer and he passed away last year. And for The Graveyard Shift the only survivor is Sin. The other two members were visciously mudered back in late 96 and early 97. Still Waters nevered dropped worldwide it was just a local release back in 1998. I had a copy of it, I'll look for it and sell it.

Jan 7, 2003
east99 said:
i have a copy of it if you want a cdr, i will either trade it to you or sell it, just let me know
Ok i only have liek one good CD i burned that i could trade I have like rare BOne Thug Remixes.. LIke
East 99(Last Dayz Remix)
Look Into My Eyez (DJ u nekk's remix)
If i could teach tha world(DJ U Neek Remix)
Crossroads (Remix wit Flesh)
Ist of tha month(Dj Screw remix)
also Layzie Bone (MOG) unreleased track.
Crossroads(Mellow MIx Eazy E Version)
Also "Why Do we Die"? BIzzy Bone Feturing Lil Flip.

if you already have those remixes i think i might wanna buy it instead...then. peace..

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Actually, the deal with Graveyard Shift was, back before Relativity Records sold out to Loud Records, they were debating whether or not to drop Still Waters. Sin was the only member that could have promoted the album though so they never released it. Tombstone was killed in '96, and one of the members was killed way back in the early 90's. But Gates and Sin are still alive, Gates got kicked out by Tombstone before the second Mo Thugs album though. So that's why he was never around.

It's a damn shame, they made some unbelievable music.

Jan 7, 2003
Yea GYS was tight..

Yeaa they were really tight i liked them.. BUT don;t dispair SIN and Mo HEART some of the homies bone had back in tah Creppin Dayz... and Soul-Jah Boy along wit a whole bunch.. of other new singers and rappers are makin this evil osundin rap group called War Godz. somebody posted a link to they site with audio samples tha shit sounded weird and wicked.. and tight peace..