Grant and Empire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
What other stuff has tech done with grant besides Highsidin???
off top of my dome:

Tormented w/ Tech
So Heavy (Rmx) w/ XTA-C & Tech
Ways of The World w/ Empire & Tech
Hey Muthafuckas w/ Tech & Txx-Will
Regime Mobstaz w/ The Regime

pretty sure thats all he's done with tech unless i forgotten somethin'

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
GRANT IS MY HOMIE, NEXT TIME I TALK WITH HIM ILL GET UPDATES FOR YOU GUYS. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A TECH ONLY FORUM, SO I NEVER BROUGHT HIM UP BUT GRANT AND TECH ARE LIKE BROTHERS. GOOD TO SEE THAT G. RICE GETS LOVE AROUND THESE PARTS!

Jan 17, 2007
GRANT IS MY HOMIE, NEXT TIME I TALK WITH HIM ILL GET UPDATES FOR YOU GUYS. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A TECH ONLY FORUM, SO I NEVER BROUGHT HIM UP BUT GRANT AND TECH ARE LIKE BROTHERS. GOOD TO SEE THAT G. RICE GETS LOVE AROUND THESE PARTS!

drinking partners is one of his best tracks

Sep 9, 2007
Me and Grant just did a mixtape with Imperial Ride Shop called "Crowned & Famous" and will be hittin the streets Nov. 8th. Shortly after that his mixtape will drop, then the album. I have "Vibrate The Concrete" on my myspace and will upload some new G. Rice joints soon.

Spinstyles

3 Crowns

www.myspace.com/djspinstyles

Sep 11, 2002
thanks for the update....
The mixtape features new and unreleased music from Grant Rice and guest features from Panic, Kutt Kalhoun, BG Bulletwound, XV, Snake Saline and many others. This is NOT a DJ only mixtape, it's more about the new, fresh ass music from G. Rice and others on it. Don't expect long mixes and tons of scratching, that's what my personal mixtapes are for. This is a LIMITED release, the first in a new series. Yes, it's FREE and you can pick up copies in KC @ Imperial Ride Shop (95th and Metcalf) 7309 W. 95th St. OP, KS 66212. Should be released by Nov. 8th. I've had inquries from people outside of the KC area...PM me your info. and I'll mail a few out personally. HOLLERRRR.

Spinstyles.

ill take one...

Nov 10, 2005
G. Rice Crowned & Famous Mixtape is out now!!!

Heat From The Street Mixtape is out now!! Look for solo songs from all of the members of Empire!!

Grant's solo CD will drop this Spring.

Panic's CD will drop this Summer.

Empire is in the studio working on new tracks.