Grand Theft Auto IV Official!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
TROLL said:
i was disapointed when san andreas didnt install its rag doll physics like they said they were going too.. they were also supposed to have a instant replay function that never got put in either...

but if this game IS the same as the others but its in some place like london or britain im gonna pass.
The 360 Version sort of had a replay function.. You'd just hit pause, and go to replay, and it'd show a short replay..

I don't think they could pull it off on PS2 because the whole no hard drive thing.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
hey is it true that on grand theft san andreas they released a second edition edited version cuze the first one you could go to a sex shop and buy dildos or some shit? i might be outta left field with that shit but thats just what i was told. and why the fuck do they have you buyin dildos in that game, if its even true?

Jan 2, 2004
There was a second version released after the "Hot Coffee" scandle.. It was a sex game that was hidden in the code of the game, where you could have sex with your girlfriends... From the video I've seen of it, it's lame as hell and shouldn't have even been a big deal.. Not much worse than the shit that's in the Sims 2 honestly.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I doubt it will be the same game....Vice City & San Andreas were just like expansion packs of gta3....this one is gta4, so it's supposed to be a hole new game entirely....I honestly can't wait...the city should be massive & I bet most buildings will be enterable

Feb 14, 2004
it'll be based in Seattle! haha jus kiddin

is it goin to be on ps2 as well? for the one's that cant afford a ps3 or xbox360..