Grand Theft Auto IV Official!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
E3 2006: Grand Theft Auto IV Official
The next-generation of crime adventure is now a PS3 reality.

May 9, 2006 - Rockstar Games today announced the next chapter in the Grand Theft Auto series, titled Grand Theft Auto 4. The announcement offered little in terms of actual details regarding story and game mechanics. However, it did confirm that Rockstar North, developers of Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, are handling the latest iteration.

The only other piece of information concerns the release date. GTA 4 will ship simultaneously for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 on October 16, 2007. In Europe, the game will ship on October 19, 2007.

Jan 2, 2004
Looking forward to it.. Saint's Row will hold me over until this, though, hopefully..

Though, I saw a trailer for Saint's Row that said 37 missions or some shit.. That better be wrong.. Hopefully it was a typo or I misread it and it said 370... Because 37, seems like a very short game.

But, if they improve on this one, like the improvement between Vice City and San Andreas.... It's gonna be the best game ever.

Damn, just imagine if it's San Andreas with Saint's Row graphics.. You know how sweet that'd be?

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Robby2Slobby said:
Looking forward to it.. Saint's Row will hold me over until this, though, hopefully..

Though, I saw a trailer for Saint's Row that said 37 missions or some shit.. That better be wrong.. Hopefully it was a typo or I misread it and it said 370... Because 37, seems like a very short game.

The main reason I'm looking forward to Saint's Row is because it's supposed to have some real tight online play.

Aug 8, 2003
i was disapointed when san andreas didnt install its rag doll physics like they said they were going too.. they were also supposed to have a instant replay function that never got put in either...

but if this game IS the same as the others but its in some place like london or britain im gonna pass.