Government Propaganda(sp?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2002
what are ya'll thoughts and feelings on govt. propaganda(sp?)? do the govt. do too much by rubbing it in ur face? do they twist things up and blow it out of proportion? i had other question's, but forgot. if this thread get hits i'll try to remember 'em and post it.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
HAHA! I love the newspaper. I hate the president and his advisors. I wish i ran the country, a lot would change and the people in this country, i would open their eyes to the skeleton of our country hidden by the layers of clothes of big corporations and the thick hide of the governments selfish, racist, corrupt officials. With the huge risk of destroying the country i would. Elect me and you will watch me bring the government back to its knees below the civilians where it is supposed to be giving us head.

Aug 11, 2002
Cutt Throat777 said:
wuteva i kno i dont care...as long as were the #1 nation in the world i could give 2 flying fucks bout the coruption
and if it hits close to home... say on ur block would u give 2 flying fucks bout the coruption then?

Aug 6, 2002
@Tongan-The people that were there before him. I don't think all this is coming from him. I just think he's the leading figure. Who knows maybe i'm wrong. Just a feeling I have.

Aug 11, 2002
does anyone watch that show that's based on the attack of 9/11? it's a t.v. show where they go after the terorists (sp?) and try to bring them in. if anyone know what i'm talking about do ya'll think that people are taking it too far? or is that show just their to keep americans mad and make them wanna go to war?