Got tripped up on The Beast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2006
I am too used to the cleaner version that was on Madden
The one on Everready is more different than i thought it was. I know Tech changed the hook for the game and whatnot.
I almost think the clean hook that starts out with "K C M O is with me" sounds better but it doenst go with the song's meaning of being a beast.

guess i just need a little time to adjust lol

Nov 9, 2006
Detroit hallowicked show i was mashin out front row.....then felt like a dick when they flipped the hook and whatnot.. I think im more partial to the "k c m o" version.

Sep 16, 2006
Mr. Dub said:
Detroit hallowicked show i was mashin out front row.....then felt like a dick when they flipped the hook and whatnot.. I think im more partial to the "k c m o" version.
ya i like the seperation of the k c m o, has a little more emphasis on it

Nov 7, 2006
when i first heard it i figured that only the chorus would change cuz i knew the madden one wasnt the real one but i didnt expect all those lyrics to change to. it dont matter cuz i like the everready one better

Sep 18, 2006
yeah, he performed the album version in concert here back in May, the whole crowd was thrown for a loop. and on one of the hooks i swear he changed it to Boise Idaho, cause it ryhmes w/ KCMO sort of, it was tight.

Dec 14, 2005
Eyeless said:
they need to stfu then lol
the explict kills it end of story, the clean version is too tame for my ears :devious:
I just cant beleive what Madden did to that track...hahah they already sent them an edited version and they go ahead and edit some more...

Ill never understand why they took out "this aint baptist penecoastal or methodist this is the beast baby out i mean exodus" at the end of the song...