Got This Off Of Mitch's Twitter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2005
I blame these bitches. Aint no dudes listenin to put it in the bag, or nun of that soft shit on the radio. When did it become cool to trick so hard. Guess Mitch gotta make up a dance and buy smaller jeans, maybe git Webstarr to autotune a hook or sum shit who knows

Feb 12, 2006
It's bullshit, dude has more talent than 98 percent of the motherfuckers on wax and isn't gettin' a fair break. Remember Eazy's take on the radio " Fuck crossin' over to the radio, Let them cross over to us"

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
yall keep sayin fuck the industry, and for the most part i agree...old white men...please...blame the muthafuckin wack ass no ear for music, short attention span, bullshit ass consumer and their likes...and blame those faggot ass bitch made "rappers" who do that shit..
So who do u think run these labels that independent rappers want 2 B signed By? It sure aint Suge Knight. It sure aint Russel simmons. It aint the consumer fault either because over half of rap fans are mutha fucka s who go with what the media says is hot and if the radio steadily playin bullshit 50 times a day that ignorant bubble gum shit gets into yo brain subliminally next thang u know out of nowhere u'll say do the stanky leg! For the record I have to say 2 important thingz. 1) there has always been wack ass rappers my nig its just that they didn"t get no play nowadayz they gettin all the burn. Gucci is street But on Piru that nigga is weaker than baby muscles
2) All the wack rappers aint from the south. I was just n Northern Kali and heard Kmel and some shit was smashin(Pizzo) but Kali got some wack ass rappers too. That hyphy shit is Boo boo. So Fuck the Radio and The Powers Behind(old White men) the corporate Murder of Hip Hop1 Where r the real spittas at? itz time 4 a movement(The Streetz always hold more 2 weight than the mainstream) Cash Money is the only non white owned label besides Pdiddy and Sean aint fuckin wit nothing real - this dumb nigga had 8ball and MJG and let em go - Blood is gay 4real

May 25, 2005
@enutt....i will agree with you...but it goes both ways my dude..talk to the average consumer these days...they dont wanna hear no gangbangin ass shit (i do though, and im not affiliated in anyway). even if the powers that be fed them gangsta shit all day long now, theres a very high chance that shit wont cut it..gangsta rap will once again be chastized for the negative mentality it influences..times have changed (for the worse musically) and the average kid would rather have fun, than mean mug and say how much harder he is compared to the next kid..you should know right? dont you do that positive shit my dude?...anyway, were gettin off subject here...oh and no doubt, the weak have always been there..been every fuckin where...but do you really think the head office said "hmm lets give these weak muthafuckas the spotlight?" and if they did, well fuck those consumers who said "yeah this shit is dope"...and yeah a movement would be dope, but these "street cats" who can actually spit, are gonna need to get their shit straight in order to take on the high power and the masses that support them..

May 30, 2006
Strange Music seems to be the only label willing to give an artist a chance....Too bad mitch wasn't around when death Row,Black Market, Rap A Lot, Awol, Cash money were trying to make super stars out of street niggaz

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
@enutt....i will agree with you...but it goes both ways my dude..talk to the average consumer these days...they dont wanna hear no gangbangin ass shit (i do though, and im not affiliated in anyway). even if the powers that be fed them gangsta shit all day long now, theres a very high chance that shit wont cut it..gangsta rap will once again be chastized for the negative mentality it influences..times have changed (for the worse musically) and the average kid would rather have fun, than mean mug and say how much harder he is compared to the next kid..you should know right? dont you do that positive shit my dude?...anyway, were gettin off subject here...oh and no doubt, the weak have always been there..been every fuckin where...but do you really think the head office said "hmm lets give these weak muthafuckas the spotlight?" and if they did, well fuck those consumers who said "yeah this shit is dope"...and yeah a movement would be dope, but these "street cats" who can actually spit, are gonna need to get their shit straight in order to take on the high power and the masses that support them..
Yo spit can b or u can B Gangsta/street without talkin bout Gangbanging for example early Spice ! No gang banging but Gangsta also a story 2 tell. Slaughterhouse(Spitz 4 show) is Gangsta 2 me not Gangsta rap. I love real ass shit everyday struggle as shit Life aint a dance. Back n the day a nigga would tell a story about bangin but would tell u the outcome. Me personally I might let u know where Im from what I wear but I have a message 2 b heard all that shit is the cover Im tryna let u know the inner shit hopefully some shit u can relate too or some shit thatz going 2 give u some game(mainly positive). Thatz why Pac was so Kold not because he was so gangsta but the sincerity and the way he spit made u feel every word. Plus the nigga was well rounded Versatility is a major Key 2 . The funny thing that if u listen 2 some of the most notorious so called gangsta rap and deep down inside these niggas r Beast on the mic- C-bo(Versatile wit spits) , Lynch(Sickest delivery beside Tech), DubC( deep as nigga wit skillz if u pay attention)Mr Mike(kold), Face(Hella hard), Cube(deep) Trey D( peep how he structure his rhymes ) Jayo (don't know bout now but that fool was ill ) but even Dead Prez is Gangsta 2 me. I fux wit Beans, T.I.,8ball and Mjg, Killer Mike, trae, twista, TechN9ne, jada, luda, 40, San Quinn, Jay Rock, Nippsey and Crooked I

May 25, 2005
^^i fuck with most those cats you mentioned too...and yeah, it dont have to be gangbangin...but the way i see it, reality or substance aparently is a bad thing now..everyhting has to be a simplified entertainment...but its whatever you know...we both wanna see the same shit, the same outcome...hopefully we (the ones who vie to recieve more substance in our music) get our turn again sometime in the near future...

Dec 5, 2007
hopefully we (the ones who vie to recieve more substance in our music) get our turn again sometime in the near future...
probably not the NEAR future bro. an artist has to be a ten million records sellin nigga to sell one million right now cuz of downloading. thats why those big club/dance/radio records are so important right now. an artist that could have at least gone gold 10 years ago aint gonna do 50.000 copies in this market. big songs mean big tours and big placements. you know, tv, movies... publishing checks...

i read somewhere that slaughter house's projected sales was 25000 copies. thats scary. how is 4 people supposed to split that and be really paid. even if they somehow managed a whopping 10 dollars per cd (impossible)... that only breaks down to about like 60Gs a piece BEFORE TAXES. thats a nice lick right there but thats not what niggaz is REALLY in the music thang for. we dont want 60Gs, we want 6000 Gs (6mil)

just my take on it

May 25, 2005
probably not the NEAR future bro. an artist has to be a ten million records sellin nigga to sell one million right now cuz of downloading. thats why those big club/dance/radio records are so important right now. an artist that could have at least gone gold 10 years ago aint gonna do 50.000 copies in this market. big songs mean big tours and big placements. you know, tv, movies... publishing checks...

i read somewhere that slaughter house's projected sales was 25000 copies. thats scary. how is 4 people supposed to split that and be really paid. even if they somehow managed a whopping 10 dollars per cd (impossible)... that only breaks down to about like 60Gs a piece BEFORE TAXES. thats a nice lick right there but thats not what niggaz is REALLY in the music thang for. we dont want 60Gs, we want 6000 Gs (6mil)

just my take on it
haha i know homie...the word "hope" is a small one..but what else can we do at the moment...lol shit is like a crisis, like were waiting for a huge dark storm to pass over us already...

mitchy done did all the right moves except do the gay shit part...im watchin on the sidelines as a fan and that shit has me down lol..
nipsey seems like the next one makin all the right moves...lets see how his album does and what kind of future buzz it'll generate for further down the line in his career...

and wow..what a thread this turnt out to be from a misunderstanding of what someone meant to say...

Nov 3, 2007
heres where i think the real problem is: the radio/industry is more focused on hit records rather than the artist themselves. and mother fuckas has such short attention spans espeically with the internet now a days, its hard to actually appreciate the genius of a certain artist. for example, when dr.dre is dropping detox we know hes a good artist and you can actually anticipate his album droppin. but you got mother fuckas on the other side of the spectrum like ace hood who may have a hit record with a popular feature but no one is gonna buy his album because they don't appreciate his music as a artist, only the 1 hit record he had from the radio spinning it day and night.
my solution for mitch is to go around the dj's and make them come to you. i would put out consistent good songs with videos to popular hip hop sites (but not overexpose like jay rocks 30 day take over)and let the people see who you are rather than just hearing your record on the radio. and i guarantee if the artist's song gets buzz people/dj's will listen to that artist with open ears to every song rather than that 1 record on the radio. and plus mitch already got a buzz and a fan base so that gives him already a foot in the door.

Mar 13, 2006
are our radio stations even considered rap anymore?

Hell is rap even considered rap anymore? lol.

All I hear is that techno/pop lady gaga sounding bullshit on z90 and 98.9 now

I dont know how radio works, but it would be nice if nigga's could put together their money and resources and create a station so artists like mitchy could finally get some love and more exposure, but maybe that's just wishful thinking...I miss the old 98.9 before they sold out

Dec 9, 2008
are our radio stations even considered rap anymore?

Hell is rap even considered rap anymore? lol.

All I hear is that techno/pop lady gaga sounding bullshit on z90 and 98.9 now

I dont know how radio works, but it would be nice if nigga's could put together their money and resources and create a station so artists like mitchy could finally get some love and more exposure, but maybe that's just wishful thinking...I miss the old 98.9 before they sold out
great point my dude...

Z90 & 98.9 are now considered as "Rhythmic" stations....

they already have created www.jellyradio.com , that station is legit.

people just don't support it...they play nothing but SD artist every tuesday from 7-9pm.....The Dago Shine Show.

they are on Itunes, they got a top downloaded iPhone App....

they play anything that is sent in and sounds like good quality music.

they get up to 20,000 listeners sometimes, from all over the world.

[email protected]

just email any radio edits you got to the addy above, and tell them where your from and all that jazz.

Feb 7, 2006
so thats what they are called, rhythmic stations, hmmm? I just thought they play techno now... fuckin slut ass bitches, its the hoes, thats why you cant let them in shit cuz they water shit down and fraternize with the enemy -I'm venting but that Kelis shit got me pissed.