got pulled over today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
never have been b4 after 6 years of driving. got stoped for a illegal u turn and a busted tail light. got a fix it ticket only so it was a best case senario. i reached for the registration right when he walked up so that spooked hima bit. he lectured me about it after i argued about the uturn and the fix it and about how there are too many new street lights in th city and it is fucced up for natives to keep up with it.
over all it was not to bad a first time but iwas glad to see he did not have a k9 unit with him.:)

Okay, it's me, Dummy, again...

What's a fix-it ticket?

My brother is a robbery detective down in DC, and he always sends us those fraternal order of police stickers. Those things really do come in handy when you get pulled over. (okay, they seem to work for me)

When I was in college (in Ohio), I got pulled over. I just kept tellin dude I was from out of state (even though I had been there for 4 years) & wasn't aware that I had done anything wrong. So he let me go...oh, and I'm kinda cute, too. :cheeky:

Apr 26, 2002
it never fails, my tail light always goes out about every 4 or 5 months, and I always get pulled over for it. And the last time I actually Didn't get a Fix it ticket for the first time. He's told me it was out, and I was like "you're kidding!, that's like the 3rd or 4th time!" I told him how I fixed it the next day with my other incidents. Any other time I told the officer it's happened b4 and I always fix it the next day, they give me the ticket to "make sure I do it"

Yo gotta be careful about the K-9 units.

My homie got pulled over the other night. he thought someone was following him home(couldn't tell it was a cop car). so he makes all these extra turn to try and lose him(not speeding at all). And the cop pulls him over anyway, and asks him why he was drivin' like that. my boy said "cuz I thought someone was following me, and you were". So they search him anyway, ,find his bag of weed in his pocket, and gave him a ticket. they said they were gonna arrest him(for a couple grams) He was like "no way, give me a ticket, you can't arrest me for that puny little amount" Plus the cop called 2 other squad cars there to check it out. These cops know him and have dealt with him b4, so it sounds like he's gettin' harrassed by them. They said he looked suspicous. I've learned that cops can do anything under these circumstances. Shit if they think you have Krispy Kreme in your car, thatz suspicious and they will pull you over and search you for it. FUCK THE POLICE!

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
LMAO @ KrispyKreme, they can pretty much.

Lol, once i was a securtiy guard and i had caught this guy my boss made me catch so i was standing next to the offender and i had just bought some real smelly neon green budz and they brought the k9 there. LMAO i was shitting!!!! they wanted me to hold the guy while the dog sniffed him!!! I was like NO!!! but they took the dog away before it got to find ME having the drugs. Wow.

I wouldnt give you ticket wither Loca.

Apr 26, 2002
^Oh shit, you were hella lucky. I love those super stanky green buds, but I hate havin' to carry it in public, especially if you're standin' in the sun, it makes it smell more

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Yeah i know, lol. I didnt expect to have anything to do that night, so i kept em on me. Shit, usually it was like get to work at 11pm and get off at 7am with nothing to do at all except make a few rounds.

The worst part was my friend in the security booth came out and told me to move out of the cameras view cause i was on tape smoking out of a bowl. So after we caught this guy, the police wanted to view ALL the footage of that night to see if the guy broke in anwhere else. They took it all, even the clips of me smoking out of a bowl. They prolly just fast forewarded it tho cuase i never heard anything from it.

Apr 26, 2002
I guess they figured you smokin' wasn't affecting your performance at work.
or they only cared about the the guy that broke in. shit
another one your crazy stories, good shtuff

Alright, alright. I'm gonna have to type quietly though so my students won't suspect me of doing things that r not 'class-related.' Nah mean?

Ok...I was at this after hours club when it got raided (all the damn clubs in Pittsburgh get raided). At first, I didn't know it was a raid. I saw some people come in that had Pittsburgh Police t-shirts on & I just thought it was time to go home & they wanted everyone out in an orderly manner. Theeeen, I saw some people come in with those big black masks & assault rifles telling everyone to get in line. I then proceded to swallow the rest of my drink in one mighty gulp. There was a dude there that I used to be cool with & was having a convo with him when this whole thing started to go down. Next thing I know, dude shoves somethin in my pocket & says 'hold this for me, & give it back.' I'm kinda tipsy, so I'm just like, 'huh? yeah whatever.' When I showed the police my id, they let me leave the club (dude left a couple seconds before me, but see, I'M the one who now has the dope in MY pocket). I hear police dog at the bottom of the steps. So I asked the police woman if the dog was going to eat me (hoping her response would let me in on whether or not this was a drug-sniffing dog, which it didn't). So I slowly walked down the steps to see that the dog was preoccupied barking at dude that put the shit in pocket! Turns out he had some weed on him or something! So I merrily, and freely make my way to my car, while I watch him get arrested. HA! Another escape for the Master of Disaster!!!

I wouldn't really classify him as a FRIEND. Cuzz a FRIEND wouldn't do that shit. Aaaand, I wasn't exactly sober, so I didn't know what the hell was going on when he did it. When I did realize it, I saw a way for ME to benefit. Don't be fooled people, Locahontas has done some dirt in her days. She's not exactly the girl scout that she appears to be. Hehehe...:eek:

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
So whad ya do with the drugs you smuggled out of the club??!?!?! :)

That was prolly around when my roomate got busted for being 20 in a bar. It was in Greentree. LMAO the cops asked how he got in and said i wlaked in. They were like whod you go past? And he pointed to the door guy. Then cops ask, he didnt ask for your id? And my boys like No. LMAO the door guy was pretty big and got sooooo pissed.

3 ngihts later we went to go rent a movie and my boys like WE GOTTA GO. Im like why? So we go and he says, that big guy walking around in there was the door guy who wants to beat my ass. Lol.

I bet it was at that time you had your club raided.

May 3, 2002
If you were caught driving while high (but no weed in your car), what's the worst that could happen? What if you weren't smoking but had weed in your car? What if you were smoking and had weed in your car? Can I get the death penalty for that? What if the passengers are the high ones (with the medicine on them because they panicked and didn't eat it up) but you aren't high nor carrying any weed?
And what happens if you have nothing illegal to hide, yet say "no" to the peace keeper with a gun? Will I get beat to a bloody pulp or killed?
Have any of you ever been pulled over while riding your bicycle?