Got Hit By a Car Yesterday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
Got hit by a car while running yesterday. He was trying to turn right onto a busy road with a crosswalk and stop sign in front of him. I wasnt hurt, other than a scrapped elbow and a bruise on my hip. He war turning onto a busy road that goes 45 mph so I went all the way up to the windshield of his car (when i realized i was gonna get hit, i jumped so i would go up on his car, as opposed to getting slammed back so my head would hit the ground). Slide back down the car and back on my feet, when he slammed on his brakes after he realized he hit me. He stopped, said he was sorry and i got his phone number (just in case) and finished my run.

**Folks remember, when turning right, dont just look left at the traffic to merge with, look to your right to, for on coming pedestrians!!!!!!!!!!!!**

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Dude, shoulda made a police report, got his drivers license # and his insurance information. For all you know you might have a fake phone number. Hopefully nothing develops so you aren't screwed.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
HAHHAHAHAHAHAH....Damn, I shouldn't laugh, but HHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHH!!!

Ok, now that I got that out, I am really glad to here that you are all right, but man, you need to fake some shit and sue his ass!!!!

Jan 2, 2003
Da6Footah said:
HAHHAHAHAHAHAH....Damn, I shouldn't laugh, but HHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHH!!!

Ok, now that I got that out, I am really glad to here that you are all right, but man, you need to fake some shit and sue his ass!!!![/QUOTE

SAME EXACT THOUGHT HERE...

i laughed at first..

then i thought LAWSUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 27, 2002
damn...doesnt your back hurt REAL bad...didnt your left leg go numb a couple hours later...isnt it hard to walk...arent you deathly frightened of crossing the streets now

if not...

reread the above and think deeply....

May 17, 2002
Suing didnt cross my mind only because when i was 18 years old, I ran a stop sign and hit a minivan with 2 kids in it. The woman coulda sued the shit outta me because it was totally my fault. Well she didnt, and when i called to apologize, she was like accidents happen and was hella cool about everything. Anyways, long story short, i vowed i would never be sue happy like that because of that one incident. Karmas a bitch you know....

Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
sue tha mutha fucka..
ain't no luv....
get your paper...
he should know the law says pedetraians have the right of way....

he owes you scrilla.. ohh he owns you big time...
i say call him and sue him...
and then go out to celebreate with drinks... Yeah!!!

Jan 2, 2003
MISTADON said:
Suing didnt cross my mind only because when i was 18 years old, I ran a stop sign and hit a minivan with 2 kids in it. The woman coulda sued the shit outta me because it was totally my fault. Well she didnt, and when i called to apologize, she was like accidents happen and was hella cool about everything. Anyways, long story short, i vowed i would never be sue happy like that because of that one incident. Karmas a bitch you know....
good call..

KARMA is real!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
fools dont know how to drive. I feel ya pain for being hit. I see some stupid shit when people make a right hand turn. I see people starting to make the turn and have way into the turn they look to there left to see if a car is coming. WTF good is it too look in the turn, you gonna get hit then your gonna get hit.

Oct 13, 2003
My decision to sue somebody would depend on what car they drove. If it was valued at $35,000+ I would sue.

However, if they were asian driving a car valued at $2,000 or lower I would also sue, considering there is a high chance they own a house in the avenues.