Got an e-mail from Mr. (Doc)Talk today!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
Either it was him or a lonely nut rider tellin me i couldn't fuck wit him and to beware!

Well I just wanted to post this and say listen to the song then pray i don't find you in the town BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tre-8

A

askgarcia

you both live in sacramento...you both now each other personally...

quit talking shit online and meet him somewhere...other than this tre8 you seem like a cool person but partner...if you two know each other so damn well...handle it face to face...what good does it do posting shit on it on a message board to his and your fans?...if you seriously dislike the man that much...do something about it...i doubt mr doctor even reads this board so why post shit on here about it...are you hoping he reads one of the million posts you make about him?

Jun 28, 2002
^^^^^ I make a million posts about him or do i respond to posts when a question is asked !!!!

Garcia chack how many post i have before you say some shit homie!

Other then that if you knew i had a million post then you would know I've said that his ass is hiding from me end of story...

Get the facts straight then holla homie...

My 38 cents

Tre-8

A

askgarcia

all im saying is you probably make more effort to talk about him on here than you are about finding him...dont let instigators get you in a bad spot.