Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
'Hmmmm, I wonder what Stephen Jackson is up to these days', might be a question you might be asking. OK, no it's not. But I came across this and thought it what pretty funny...Stak5's 2nd verse actually aint that bad...

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
I was at the Clippers/Warriors game on Christmas and must say...Clippers arent very good right now. The best defense we had was hoping the Bros would miss shots. 4th Quarter CP played good Def on Steph and the game was over before I knew it.

My prediction is the Warriors will play OKC in the first round and one of them will be ousted from the playoffs leaving hope for LAC or SAS in the Finals.

Jan 18, 2006
Warriors played so well tonight and Toronto kept up until this 3rd quarter. Toronto still might have a run in them. When Curry gets a fast break dunk you know all is well.

Jan 18, 2006
I love how you try to brag about his performance cuz he actually shot over 50% which is rare for him. You must of missed the part were he led the team in turnovers. How come you didnt brag when he shot 6-18 and 6-15 against the Lakers and Clippers? 2 games we did actually need him to perform and couldnt carry the load. You said hes the best sg in basketball yet hes not gonna make the allstar game, looks like somebody was wrong

Dec 4, 2006
I love how you try to brag about his performance cuz he actually shot over 50% which is rare for him. You must of missed the part were he led the team in turnovers. How come you didnt brag when he shot 6-18 and 6-15 against the Lakers and Clippers? 2 games we did actually need him to perform and couldnt carry the load. You said hes the best sg in basketball yet hes not gonna make the allstar game, looks like somebody was wrong
your hate for Klay it's pretty fucking disgusting..

you can keep saying he's not doing his job, but to be honest with you..Klay been playing some good basketball this season. Better than last season IMO..

When him and all the warriors win the Finals..I better see you give that man his props..

Dec 4, 2006
thats cuz klay is getting snubbed. he absolutely deserves to be there.

complete game last night, crowd was hype. wish i was there. that steph dunk though, whered that come from??
he is getting snubbed without a doubt, was having a conversation with my boy about that last night.

I can't stand the fact that T-Rip is hating for no reason, Klay and everyone in the team is the reason why the Warriors are 26-5 and on top ..
T-Rip @T-Rip give the man his props my dude..stop the hate!

Jun 23, 2002
^he wont, man. he's just waiting for sometime in the playoffs where klay misses a key shot then he's gonna be like 'i told u guys all year....' BS.

and just bc u dont get voted in by the fans for the AS game doesnt mean you dont deserves to be there. fan voting is BS...remember currys snub 2 years ago? exactly

Jan 18, 2006
this team is foolz gold. Cant win championships by live and dying by the 3. Once the playoffs hit and the intensity picks up the Warriors shooters will fold like usual. Its funny people cant accept that i will never like Klay. We havent even been full strength all year yet his ppg is still bout to dip under 20. We know one thing is for sure his 41 point game is the fluke of all flukes. He cant take over games like Curry cuz of his limited game but i guess cuz since he played on the US team he deserves to be called one of the best sg and be one of the most overpayed players in the league.

People still arent noticing all the top teams we beat this year had key injuries and things will be totally different in the playoffs. DeRozan is better then Klay and he is out for the Raptors so last night was no exception. I can only name 3 good wins this year which are the Blazers, Bulls, and Mavs. All the others are wack teams or teams not at full strength.