Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
woaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh im so ass hurt, ive labeled you 2 the dumbest sports fans and that was the end cuz yall prove it every fucken day

Jan 18, 2006
like you have control over me Kah. Keep responding back, thanks for taking the bait yet again. its fun putting you idiots in your place

Jun 23, 2002
tough loss. we played terribly for the most part but were still in it. the conley non call on this travel AND the the T's were absolute bullshit. 21-3 though.

on a side note, what is it gonna take for curry to get some calls? he drove numerous times and got shit. ZERO ft's for a 'star'? cmon now. he's doing enough IMO to get to the line.

he shot 9/25 i think, with 0 ft's. that would NEVER happen to kobe, harden, etc. fucking vince carter (who was hitting fadeaway 3's all night) got calls when he took it to the bucket. gtfoh

Jun 23, 2002
oh, and im a leave this here for you t-rip. posted below is from rotoworld.com, which posts player info and the latest news for fantasy leagues. these are written by what is considered very knowledgeable people:

'While you won't often hear Thompson's name in the MVP conversation, it should probably be included in a list that will include John Wall, Stephen Curry, Russell Westbrook, LeBron James, James Harden, Marc Gasol, Anthony Davis, Kyle Lowry and a few others. He's averaging 21.7 points, 3.7 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 1.3 steals, 0.9 blocks and 2.9 3-pointers on the season, with shooting percentages of 45 percent from the floor, 43 percent from downtown and 87 percent from the line. And for good measure, he's also averaging just 2.2 turnovers per game. Stud.' Dec 16 - 11:22 PM

Klay Thompson - Golden State Warriors - 2014 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com

but nah t-rip, YOU'RE right and everyone else is wrong. i hope the trip slander continues, personally

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
fck it, good game, we were right there even tho no bogut/lee
hope bogut's knee isn't hella fucked, we need a big.

the kings are a mess after firing malone. okc is gonna be another test tho