Godfather Game!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
question:
i have True Crime: L.A. and it was an okay game nothing blind blowing(i havn't even finished the whole game as a good cop) a rating from 1-5 i give it a 3(for effort, da size of L.A., cars, and different gameplay from GTA)

I didn't buy True Crime(gift) but i bought Getaway and i give it a 3.5(the physics are cool and the graphics were nice but the gameplay was kinda slow)

anyways those games listed above were OKAY but nothing near as BIG or fun as GTA series........what i'm getting to is it worth 55 bucks?????

I rented Black(1st person shooter) at BlockBuster and right now i'm hooked...alot of the stuff is destructable and it's a cool shoot-em-up game...i highly recommend it if you're into those 1st person shooter.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
TRUE CRIMES WAS WEAK...there are 5 DIFFERENT missions and everything else is repeated in a different location...this game (for ps2) is only 40 bucks since all prices went down and so far I haven't had a single repetitive mission...(only thing is taking over stores is kinda similar to each other) so this game is def worth 40 bucks plus tax and 100X better than true crimes

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
its supposed to be remade and come out for 360 soon...cuz the game was originally inteded to come out last nov and just for ps2 and xbox and it got delayed until last tuesday...and they gotta edit it for the 360 now so thats why it aint out for 360 yet...

Jan 14, 2006
ive seen hella commercials about it on Spike TV but ive never even watched The GodFather so if i bought it i wouldnt know what to expect of it

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
thug thizzle said:
when you are bein outumbered,it can get sorta difficult to beat their ass.
Isn't that the whole downside of being outnumbered? doesnt have anything to do with the fightin system (which i love cuz u can strangle, bang against walls, choke, break necks, etc.)

Yeah I've played for like 17 hours or some shit and im a underboss and i got control of little italy and brooklyn...im almost done wiping out everysingle tattaglia owned shop