Godfather Game!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
timdown said:
fuck i need to get this shit bad, i owe blockbuster like 20$ though, is it worth a buy?
YA ITS WORTH IT BUT THE THING I HATE BOUT IT IS WHEN UR FREE ROAMING GETS BORING QUICK..... RATHER PLAY FREE ROAMING WIT GTA BUT GODFATHER IS STILL A COO GAME ALL THE MISSIONS R GOOD HAVENT GOTTEN BORED WIT THAT YET

May 12, 2002
I have had a hard time finding anytime to free roam. I am always getting hit up to go whack someone or blow something up. I guess I kinda cheated knowing the movie, I played Tessio off and only made a couple of hits for him.

May 12, 2002
I will throw some tips in here. Once you find an FBI agent, make sure you know where he is at all times in relation to you. If you start a gang war and dont want to try and bomb the compound yet, they are great to pay off for $3000 to win the war.

Try to get a safe house in every city early on. You will get called on missions that will drag you all over the place. Its good to have a safe haven.

Early in the game, when you are on missions with Monk or another let them do your fighting for you as they dont get damaged, follow behind after you lead forward and take pot shots.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
All FBI/G Men are shown on the map so it's not too hard to find them. Also the good gun upgrade people are shown on the map so you don't have to uproach every black market dealer and waste your time. Also it is better to buyout a racket/warehouse/hub instead of threatening the person because you will get WAAy more money weekly that way. Finally, hotels are easiest to take over because you can just go to the very top (with your gun not drawn) and no one will shoot you. Once you get to the room with the racket owner, start shooting all the other family members...take over the racket and then go and save your game.

Update on my game: I've plated for over 20 hours and I've taken over 3 of the 4 opposing family compounds...all missions and hits are done...and all the stores in Little Italy belong to the Corleone family.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
this games fuckin sick!! i thought it was gonna be a movie ripoff like most of the games like this are.. but this is better than GTA: San Andreas!!

I repeat... this is better than GTA San Andreas

Its actually pretty fucking hard for the first few hours. Im a good game player.. and this is a challenging game. my coworker said it gets easier when you pick up some big guns though

Apr 22, 2006
is it ossible to dowload this for free on to my comp if so how lol im new at this thing i just want to dowload some free roms soom i can play some games can some1 tell me how