Goddamned College Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
What a crazy weekend of CFB. I love this shit.

Funny as hell if Marshall remains undefeated but not ranked (which they shouldn't IMO). Those dudes have the easiest schedule ever.

Crazy shootouts in the MW, Brady Hoke getting closer and closer to getting canned, Bama losing, and Fresno St beating SDSU. All good shit haha

Dec 4, 2011
pac 12 is deep as fuck. even colorado has a little something cooking. number #22 can play for them. its to bad the pac 12 is going to eat their self alive.

that new utah qb is alot better than travis wilson. should of started him vs WSU. Utah's defense reminds me of stanford but they can move the ball.

who will win the pac 12? who the fuck knows lol no one is looking like top dawg right now.

Dec 4, 2011
another bullshit thing i saw on the new coaches poll. is oregon is above Texas A&M, thats fucked since oregon lost to a pac 12 team that should of lost to cal and is gonna lose alot in the south and Texas A&M lost to a highly ranked team on the road. but those dumbfucks still think oregon is oregon but oregons run of greatness is over.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
that WSU/Cal game was like Arena football lol they had a combined 22,000 yards offense and it seemed like someone scored every time they touched the ball
College football, where 95% of teams don't have a chance of winning the title by design and where there's absolutely zero defense and no game has meaning.

I bet you're all really looking forward to the arthur murray dance studio bowl where the 60th and 59th ranked teams play for 70th place lol. What thrilling entertainment

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2014
College football, where 95% of teams don't have a chance of winning the title by design and where there's absolutely zero defense and no game has meaning.

I bet you're all really looking forward to the arthur murray dance studio bowl where the 60th and 59th ranked teams play for 70th place lol. What thrilling entertainment
no defense....? i personally like college better because theres more exciting plays and people try harder...also less big shot attitudes..