god dammit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
What's even worse is if you shit on the floor in a public bathroom you deserve to rot in hell.
I worked at Gart Sports and someone did that. The manager told me I had to clean it up cause I was the newest employee. Bitch even waited for me to get off my break. She just let the poo marinate for me. I ended up giving someone $5 to do that shit for me. Then the dyke bitch has the nerve to get all pissed at me for not doing what she said. Yeah I didn't stay their too long after that whole fiasco.

Sep 26, 2006
im at work...and i went into the bathroom to pee...and its one of those bathrooms with one toilet...and i was hit in the face with a scent that smelled like nothing ive ever smelled before...its fucking disgusting

Sep 26, 2006
why the fuck would i get banned for this? its the "open" forum...not the "you better have something important to say or get the fuck outta here" forum

Aug 24, 2003
cause you're a future cop talking about giving out the death penalty for not flushing the toilet damn its just a matter of time before you start taking out all of that built up rage on minorities and the homeless etc wherever you're assigned

Mar 12, 2005
Official All English Thread, death penalty for those who don't flush, my penis has an itch, I was punked by an Arab cab Driver, I need Enzyte. What kind of threads are those?

Aug 28, 2006
satherp5 said:
What's even worse is if you shit on the floor in a public bathroom you deserve to rot in hell.
I worked at Gart Sports and someone did that. The manager told me I had to clean it up cause I was the newest employee. Bitch even waited for me to get off my break. She just let the poo marinate for me. I ended up giving someone $5 to do that shit for me. Then the dyke bitch has the nerve to get all pissed at me for not doing what she said. Yeah I didn't stay their too long after that whole fiasco.
when i was workin at Smiths as a bagger they were gonna make me clean the shit outta floor but i was thinkin fuck that shit im busy baggin...so they called this 50 or 60 year old asian lady to clean it up. Damn i got lucky they called her i wasnt bout to go and clean shit. When that asian lady came out she came out in a painters mask and rubber gloves lol..she explained to me that there was "poop" everywhere..thats all i understood that came outta her mouth but ugh fuck that shit cleanin im glad i quit