Go Yankee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
he sayin fuck goin dumb we GO YANKEEZ, on some yankee doodle shit i been hearin folks say yankeez round richmond i first heard some folks that go to DA say it but iono if it started there

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
therealmikevick said:
never understood that either or the "they asked me what happened? when they got shot i was dancin.."
i think its like when tha cops asked him what happened he didnt know cuz he was giggin haha

Aug 11, 2006
therealmikevick said:
never understood that either or the "they asked me what happened? when they got shot i was dancin.."

ya he talkin bouh when da cops asked him wuh happened durin da shootin huss said "when they got shot i was dancin" "i was giggin cutty, cutn it up"

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
mistah_ay0 said:
aint sure bouh that buh thass how the intro starts."they said its a state of emergency out here, we juss feelin ourselves i duno wuh they talkin bouh"
i dont think its actually a real shooting i think he's jsut rapping folks haha but he probably says state of emergency cause of how richmond had tha state of emergency and hus stays out by richmond now or he did

Jan 3, 2006
www.myspace.com
k let me break it down:

the chorus is talking about how him and B-Luv were dancin at a club/party/whever and someone shot somebody. they didnt see or they are saying they didnt see cuz they were on the floor just giggin.

They sayin "We Go Yankee" and if you ever seen Hus and Luv dance, they gig in this crazy ass way that basically is goin dumb and then mixing in shit like "the running man" and that one with the eyes haha, just goin dumb but using dumb ass dance moves. So Goin Yankee is just how they gig.

May 8, 2006
Young Tre said:
k let me break it down:

the chorus is talking about how him and B-Luv were dancin at a club/party/whever and someone shot somebody. they didnt see or they are saying they didnt see cuz they were on the floor just giggin.

They sayin "We Go Yankee" and if you ever seen Hus and Luv dance, they gig in this crazy ass way that basically is goin dumb and then mixing in shit like "the running man" and that one with the eyes haha, just goin dumb but using dumb ass dance moves. So Goin Yankee is just how they gig.
I get all that I'm just wonderin why the term Go Yankee, I guess they just flipped the word and made a new meaning for it. Unless like shorty was saying in an earlier post they on that yankee doodle shit.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
Da L.O.C said:
I get all that I'm just wonderin why the term Go Yankee, I guess they just flipped the word and made a new meaning for it. Unless like shorty was saying in an earlier post they on that yankee doodle shit.
wtf u callin me shorty nigga! haha but yah that shit is YANKEE DOODLES i done heard a couple songs of some no name rappers wit songs that so go yankeez

Mar 3, 2005
Yankee Doddle was an old school nursery rhyme...Doodle means someone who is dumb...People used to use the phrase "Yankee doodle dumb" back in the day...

Basically goin Yankee is a similar thing to goin dumb...Its just a phrase to differentiate from all that hyphy goin dumb shit...peace

May 8, 2006
yee said:
wtf u callin me shorty nigga! haha but yah that shit is YANKEE DOODLES i done heard a couple songs of some no name rappers wit songs that so go yankeez
Oh shit my bad cuddie I wasn't payin attention, I just thought that was a picture of you I didn't read that Megan Good fan lol. Nah but good lookin on that Yankee doodle shit I was tryna figur that out.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
Da L.O.C said:
Oh shit my bad cuddie I wasn't payin attention, I just thought that was a picture of you I didn't read that Megan Good fan lol. Nah but good lookin on that Yankee doodle shit I was tryna figur that out.
haha yah ima big meagan good fan haha its koo