Go Nets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
man Jason Kidd is tight as hell, I've been a fan of his since his high school days at St. Joe's, but they have no chance against the Lakers....

the Kings had the best chance to knock of LA, and they couldn't do it....

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^
HEY LAKERZZ i smell JEALOUSY..
talking about bangwagon peepz in here.. now they going for the next team LOL .. its all good i guess will talk SHIT to them for the second\third time.. stop being a hater and go for the team that beat your kings, as you could see we were a better team than yall.. i guess no props till they see us celebrating in staples,,,,

May 14, 2002
I ain't even gonna say go Nets even if I am a Kings fan. If the Nets win then that means that we got beat by the second best team, not the best. So I will take it and just be happy that the team that took us out is gonna take the championship.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
caffeine said:
^^^^^^^^^^
HEY LAKERZZ i smell JEALOUSY..
talking about bangwagon peepz in here.. now they going for the next team LOL .. its all good i guess will talk SHIT to them for the second\third time.. stop being a hater and go for the team that beat your kings, as you could see we were a better team than yall.. i guess no props till they see us celebrating in staples,,,,
jealousy??? how am i being jealous????? jealous that the lakers will be done with the nets before i can drive to L.A.