GO GET YOUR UNDERGROUND RAILROAD MAGAZINE REPRESENTIN DAGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2005
ATTENTION ALL SERIOUS HIP HOP FANS

AFTER ALL THE TALKING AND ALL THE WAITING DAGO IT IS HERE. YES DAGO'S OWN UNDERGROUND RAILRAOD MAGAZINE IS FINALLY IN STORES IN SAN DIEGO. WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR IDEALS AND OPINIONS AS WELL AS EXSPOSING YOUR TALENTS AND PROMOTING YOUR BUSINESSES. SOME OF THE STORES YOU CAN FIND THE MAGAZINES ARE. SEND YOUR OPINIONS AND BUSINESS TO [email protected] or [email protected]

PEACE

Music World
Fan Mart
At 54TH Off federal

Metro at Hip Hop 1
54th EL Cajon blvd
formally the Bizzar

Dangs Tatooe at
4894 University

Showtime Car Customs at
710 E. 8th
National City

Solo 99 cent store
Toyne and Market

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
The mag is official! Besides being a magazine based out of Dago, it's a lot of history behind the person that created it. Triple o.g. Big Womble. My nigga just got out the feds from doin 16 straight (I seen his work personally), and put a magazine together for Dago, that wiil be nationwide. He's a real Dago reputable, BUT that's beside the point! And that doesn't mean shit with the quality of the magazine, but I thought you guys might want to know a little history about the creator of the mag. This magazine is going to be a TREMENDOUS help to Dago artists, and Dago truly can't make it without exposure, We have a lot of things out here, but now we finally have a magazine that will have Dago artist in it every issue next to other major artist, but primarily focusing on the independents strugglin in the game. This is the first issue, and it's put together good, for a first issue. I seen Murder Dog's first issues, and we all seen the source's first newsletter/magazine. So the mag is only going to get better and better. Big Womz (Womble) is my homey, but that's not the only reason I'm endorsing this to the fullest. The main reason is because this is a GREAT idea, and Dago needs this!!!! We need to have businesses like this, and also create other businesses that may not neccessarily be hip hop related, and that's why the ads are not only hip hop related. I have no financial interest in the mag (even though I will continue to act as a consultant, and help any way I can without wanting any money), and I'm not pushin' it because I'm in it, because as you all know I'm not trippin' off the race for rap stardom. I'm just givin' advice. I just want it to do good because its a good idea, he's my homey, and I love seein' people gettin' out the pen doin somethin' positive!!!!!!! Especially somethin that's going to help other people. So if you support Dago rap, then support this!!!!!!

Jan 23, 2006
Very good thinking. Too many rappers,and very few outlets. Everything like
this is a must 2 blow,like our own mags,dj's,clothing,and start goin
2 collage and internin at major companies and shit like that to really get in
the industry.Props!

Sep 4, 2005
The Undergrouond Railroad Magazine

LIL C.S. said:
The mag is official! Besides being a magazine based out of Dago, it's a lot of history behind the person that created it. Triple o.g. Big Womble. My nigga just got out the feds from doin 16 straight (I seen his work personally), and put a magazine together for Dago, that wiil be nationwide. He's a real Dago reputable, BUT that's beside the point! And that doesn't mean shit with the quality of the magazine, but I thought you guys might want to know a little history about the creator of the mag. This magazine is going to be a TREMENDOUS help to Dago artists, and Dago truly can't make it without exposure, We have a lot of things out here, but now we finally have a magazine that will have Dago artist in it every issue next to other major artist, but primarily focusing on the independents strugglin in the game. This is the first issue, and it's put together good, for a first issue. I seen Murder Dog's first issues, and we all seen the source's first newsletter/magazine. So the mag is only going to get better and better. Big Womz (Womble) is my homey, but that's not the only reason I'm endorsing this to the fullest. The main reason is because this is a GREAT idea, and Dago needs this!!!! We need to have businesses like this, and also create other businesses that may not neccessarily be hip hop related, and that's why the ads are not only hip hop related. I have no financial interest in the mag (even though I will continue to act as a consultant, and help any way I can without wanting any money), and I'm not pushin' it because I'm in it, because as you all know I'm not trippin' off the race for rap stardom. I'm just givin' advice. I just want it to do good because its a good idea, he's my homey, and I love seein' people gettin' out the pen doin somethin' positive!!!!!!! Especially somethin that's going to help other people. So if you support Dago rap, then support this!!!!!!
You heard it here first right here on Siccness. Real Talk from a real nigga, about my cousin Big womz, we both Dago bred in the streets of Southeast pushin this Dago shit. We got So much talent in our City and we want mother fs to know and we dont give a damn what you claim or where you from, if you about business and serious about promoting your talent. HOlla at us.

Good looking out Lil CS