GO COP THE ALBUM ITS OUT..........MR.PREDICTER CHAPTER 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
not hatin ,but cellski ain that hard
he used 2 be back in the day
he´s best albums were Mr predicter & Canadian Bacon & Hash Browns
Mafia moves was weak to me + what ive heard his mixtapes lately
this makes to skip this joint

Aug 7, 2003
TAKIN NO SHORTZ said:
not hatin ,but cellski ain that hard
he used 2 be back in the day
he´s best albums were Mr predicter & Canadian Bacon & Hash Browns
Mafia moves was weak to me + what ive heard his mixtapes lately
this makes to skip this joint
don't knock it til you hear it. heard too much classic material from cell to not want this.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^^^^ yup and 'Young Niggas' hard too.. Cellski albums have never been a let down imo.. If u aint a bay nut and don't have some of the tracks already on otha comps, you'll appreciate all the releases that little bit more.. 'Da bay.. home of the compilation'. LOL

Aug 23, 2002
Cellski is one of my favs, but his flow has fallen off some, ill probably still cop Predictor 2 but im not holding out hope that it will be better than the first one.

Sep 17, 2006
Not a big Cellski fan anymore either, but the tracklisting, guests and producers look promising. Is this all new tracks, and have they been proffesionally ( re: not Frisco Street Show ) mastered?

Im most definitley give this at least a listen.

Aug 23, 2002
Ochoa831 said:
must hear
Honestly and I hate to say this but Cellski has fallen off to me as a rapper somewhat. Always has been one of my favorites, (Mr. Predictor is probably my favorite cd) but his recent shit has had me wanting to hear it before I just buy it, while his old shit is just a must have for anyone who listens to Frisco rap.