Glory Boyz Ent - Chief Keef, Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Fredo Santana, SD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That Blood Money x Chief Keef song bangs.

I've also taken quite a liking to a lot of Keef's "Asperger's songs." Shit reminds me of taking too much acid or something. Somehow Citgo has became probably my favorite song by dude lol.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

01. Chief Keef - Almighty So Intro
02. Chief Keef - Sucka (Feat. Cdai)
03. Chief Keef - Ape Shit
04. Chief Keef - Hunchoz
05. Chief Keef - In Love With The Gwop
06. Chief Keef - Young Rambos
07. Chief Keef - Blew My High
08. Chief Keef - Me (Feat. Tadoe)
09. Chief Keef - Self (Feat. Tadoe)
10. Chief Keef - Nice
11. Chief Keef - Salty
12. Chief Keef - Woulda Coulda
13. Chief Keef - I Kno
14. Chief Keef - Baby Whats Wrong With You
15. Chief Keef - Yesterday

Chief Keef - Almighty So - DJ Scream

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
and too much singing. he's a good rapper. sounds like def jam told him to sing on this one. who knows. mixtape doesnt suck but its my least favorite that he has dropped thus far.
He has occasionally made good autotune tracks. But autotune is something that has to be used very sparingly because most of the time it does not work, not matter who the artists is. A whole mixtape of it is a terrible idea.

Props: Rasan

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
He has occasionally made good autotune tracks. But autotune is something that has to be used very sparingly because most of the time it does not work, not matter who the artists is. A whole mixtape of it is a terrible idea.
we on the same page brother.
if i'm in the studio i recommend to people to use it on chorus/hook ONLY
not the whole damn song. i think its retarded imo.

May 9, 2002
KInd of off topic, becuase this has nothing to do with the actual music, but ESPN Gameday was in Seattle for the Oregon/UW game this past Saturday. As is tradition, people always bring signs for the broadcast, usually slamming the other team. However, there always ones that depict players with slogans and the like. Someone made a sign that said "Chief Keith", where they pasted Keith Prices's (QB for UW) face, in Chief Keefs' head (dreads and the like). I thought it was fuckin hilarious.