GIVE A NIGGA SOME FEED BACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
man that ear infection was straight heat. i bought that shit from marcus about a year ago and it still gets knoced. keep that shit on crac status cuz the shit is dope. i DON'T LISTEN TO C S SO I AIN'T HEARD NO NEW SHIT. WAITIN 4 THAT DICIES AND CHUC TAYLORS THOUGH

Jun 12, 2002
First of all 'Ear Infection' was off the raccs...That tracc ''San Diego'' Is a daygo classic,Real REAL westcoast feel to it.
I liked that tracc ''bomb leery' also You Ecay and Illicit put it down on there......

Oh and by the way.....

When's ILLICIT gunna drop cuzz ?

Deuce

C'zzzzz
:angry:

Apr 25, 2002
DUECE THE SURENO CRIP CLAIMING EVERYTHING IN THE BOOK.DON'T LISTEN TO THIS WHITE BOY HE'S A WIGGA.talkin like he's black talkin bout "NICCA!"

look at his goofy ass sig.he got em fooled!

look at his profile.his mexican side don't claim him.

that makes him a wigga!

i'm just warning you...

point made i won't post any longer on this thread.

Jun 12, 2002
Come June I won't hesistate to slow your roll like a mouthfull Of Ridalin faggot,I'll leave your fucin' ass in 2/3 like that TLC group homo,Just Wait for it.I'll have you puttin' up more of a struggle than Nurses tryna find Big Pun's veins kid.
Fuccin' asian Criminal...lol....Fuccin' Gook nerdy ass Nintendo Geek'n mothafucca Mastercard was the only time you ever saw a charge in your life faggot.
Be up on your intuition before you talk about a loc's baccground chump,I remember already saying this to you before.
Fuccin' fake thug,Soundin' even gayer than a younger version of El Debarge.I'll make sure you Cee god But this time Not at a Mase Concert.
And based on this new fact you speakin' on cuzz,This new ''Deuce claims everythign in the book bullshit'' I done told you Canoga Park Alabama Street cuzz,Study up on previous text.Dogg you shoulda prayed for divine guidance before you choose to speak to me liek this....But it's gravy though...June ain't too far.

Deuce Loc 1

2 C's

Jun 12, 2002
Well move on then...And go bacc through the post's nicca,Cee exactly what I typed....Too much dicc in your anal Portal is your problem maine...The plot thiccens when you start your gay threads Tooper,So keep yourself Hidden Silly little girl...Little sweet heart Kitten Mothafucca You'll collect less damage that way cuzz...You should feel honoured baby girl that I even take time to speak bacc at you....Maine I ain't seen as much Pussies since The WNBA season was on and craccin.....Don't be mad because of your Penal disfunction kid...lol...Gay ass asian Thiggin' mothafucca...Strapless just like his brother's bra strap.

Deuce loc 1

2 C's

Aug 15, 2002
why dont yall just pm eachother your lil feud...Mack is trying to get some input on his work....

i hate to say it Mack but i have yet to purchase your shit but ill be sure to get it cuz from some of what i heard on here you got another bangin album

though i do like your shit on the G World soundtrack

*adds Mackvillin to list of shit to buy with New West*

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
YungLicwit said:
i DON'T LISTEN TO C S SO I AIN'T HEARD NO NEW SHIT.
Everybody else in Dago does....It's like that my nig. You don't listen to real shit! We was just hollarin' at the Ludacris concert, and you said you had never heard me, and then gave me dap after I spit. And I responded to the thread when you asked me to do some shit with you. What, you didn't think I responded to you? I said we could do somethin'. It's all good though. Keep doin' yo' thang....

Bac on the topic, my nigga Mack got heat! I'm gettin' hella good responses for the song you, me and Cee Wee 3 did for the soundtrac. And the remix for Diccies and Chucc taylors is gonna fuc niggaz up!

Feb 20, 2003
>That tracc ''San Diego'' Is a daygo classic,
>Real REAL westcoast feel to it.

Yeah,"San Diego" is straight bangin westcoast song.

Remix of "1 Foot in the Grave...." on your new album ?
Thats' good news.

Apr 25, 2002
'1 foot in the grave, 1 foot in the gutter' is a hard ass song, i hope ta hear you and CS networkin more, yall sound real cooh together

album on tha other hand is a classic in my on opinion..ive felt it since i picked it up..'no future' has got to be my favorite cut...overall its just a dope ass album, and im really lookin forward to your next release.1

May 10, 2002
Yeah, that was a solid album Mackvillin. I'ma make sure I slide you a copy of my album when it gets finished (could be real soon). Keep comin with it!! Grant Theft

Apr 25, 2002
Mack your cd is tight........like homie said up top I was feelin San Diego, an that bomb Leary cuts the most...........you gotta tight voice

so when does this dickies an chucks drop???????????? I wanna peep that

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
Ear Infection was real tight! I liked the whole c.d. 3 favorite songs where San Diego, Bomb Leery, and Juvenile Hall Niggas. Song on the Ghetto World soundtracc was smashin it never gets skipped when I'm listening to it. When does that Dickies N Chuck Taylors gonna drop?

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Mack your album was tight as fuck homie. I was feeling that album the moment I heard that San Diego track. Ecay laced you up with some tight ass production and you took it all the way on the mic. Read my review of the album at my site fellas: http://2siccreviews.cjb.net

I can't wait to hear Dickies & Chuck Tailors. Haven't gotten the chance to by the Ghetto World album yet, but hopefully I'll be swooping that up soon. Good luck homie, I think your music is tight!

Late!