Ghost Recon AW: 360 who got it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2004
I just started going online playing the unranked games. Damn, this game is so sicc!!! It reminds me of SOCOM but with way better graphics. This is one of the best online games I've played. Really deserves the high scores it got from IGN and Gamespot. They both gave this game a 9.2, but I'd probably give it a 9.5!

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
holy shit....i dont have a 360,didnt even plan on buying one really. went to my boys house today,played this shit ALL DAY on his 60 inch HDTV...fuck. needless to say i am going to be out $4000 pretty soon,and will been spending 12 hours a day playing ghost recon and fight night. had no idea what i was missing. none of the other games he had impressed me outside of these two. all the reviews said those 2 games are the ones that are really next gen and they werent lying. but im sure the TV running at 1080 helped too,thats why i gotta get HD now too

yiyo

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2006
RickyAmbriz said:
i havent played it yet but call of duty is just too good
i got call of duty i got perfect dark zero i got fight night 3 i got ghost recon but i still play more halo than any of these games