Ghetto Brawls on PPV...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
That fuckin shit is on pay per view and I was bout to buy that shit but i ended up recording it for free cuz my folkz got a satellite hook up and its all free... but anywayz that shits pretty tight but not worth buying i also got this shit called brawlin broads with some trailer park ass dirty ass bitches getin 'em up both of them shits is funny as fuck too! have any of y'all seen them shits?

Nov 2, 2002
@SPORADIC

I just happen to have those shits on tape, just holla at me with a addy and I'll send uz a copy so u don't waste your money

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yea i jus peeped those the other night...that white trash brawlin broads was hella funny...i love havin free directv especially since i program my own shit and when it gets zapped i'm up again in less than an hour

Nov 14, 2002
Oyabun said:
That fuckin shit is on pay per view and I was bout to buy that shit but i ended up recording it for free cuz my folkz got a satellite hook up and its all free... but anywayz that shits pretty tight but not worth buying i also got this shit called brawlin broads with some trailer park ass dirty ass bitches getin 'em up both of them shits is funny as fuck too! have any of y'all seen them shits?
How did you understand the commentary when you clearly don't speak English?

Nov 2, 2002
Re: Re: Ghetto Brawls on PPV...

Zer0.MediA said:

How did you understand the commentary when you clearly don't speak English?
Fuck you cuz, you don't even have the credentials to speak on anything I say, plus you don't even know me, so you need to shut that ol' punk shit up right now cuz a muthafucka like you ain't shit to me. Punk ass, bitch ass trick!!

Got me all mad and shit, stupid bitch.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I just watched it yesterday and it was a fucking waste of my time.
The shit was hella weak. There was nothing but shit talking most of the time. And the fights were hella weak when they finally got going. Shit, these fucking cats don't even know how to fight. The chick fights were a lot better. At least they connected with their punches....

You wanna see some real fighting?
Rent UFC Hits Vol.1
Nothing but knockouts over and over....
Now that's the shit!

May 19, 2002
SHITS WEAK, bum fights is 10x better. You see clean ass shots in bum fights, in ghetto brawls, you just see black folx yellin at each other most of the time, didn't see one clean punch.