GET READY FOR SOME NEW SHIT!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 3, 2003
c,mon...............

Camby Savelle said:
FUNNY, I REMEMBER LAST HOT AUGUST NIGHTS, ALL THE CHAPS WE FUCKED UP. ALL OF THEM RAN. NOT 1 SINGLE FUCKING CLICK STOOD THIER GROUND. IT'S FUNNY EVEN THE FOOLS WHO PLAYED HARD WHEN WE HIT THEM UP RAN WHEN THEY SAW US GET OUT OF THE CAR. ITS A GOOD THING THAT ALOT OF YOU CHAPS ARE LARD ASSES & CAN'T RUN FOR SHIT. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN FUCKING BUSTERS UP ALL WEEK. & NOT EVEN ONE OF US GOT HURT, YALL SOME FUCKING PUSSIES.
man u got better things to do. all u do is make comments no one is tryin to hear. ask your folkers how we do it...... comstock 2002............. lol........... what u sayin sounds about as fake as your screen name......... cats like u are jokes. we dont know who u are and dont want to know. find some else to do besides suck cock on this sight.............

Aug 24, 2004
student.santarosa.edu
back to big oso loc topic.
hey oso r u gonne be sendin any of ur new cds over here to backdoor in the 707. i know thats where hella ene$ go an and buy ene cd, here is the address

backdoor disc & tape
7665 old redwood hwy.
cotati CA 94931
707-795-9597

ill be waitin 4 ur cd to hit the shelves at this place

May 2, 2002
IT'LL BE THERE BRO.....GET READY!!!!!

AND YEAH EVERYBODY GET READY FOR THE CALI SOLDADOS ALBUM...I'M ABOUT HALF DONE RECORDING FOR IT AND IT'S SOUNDING WAY TOO SICK! GONNA FINISH IT UP IN THE NEXT MONTH....I'LL BE GETTIN THE COVER DONE REAL SOON AND I'LL POST THAT UP WHEN IT'S FINISHED!

Jul 24, 2004
Camby Savelle said:
FUNNY, I REMEMBER LAST HOT AUGUST NIGHTS, ALL THE CHAPS WE FUCKED UP. ALL OF THEM RAN. NOT 1 SINGLE FUCKING CLICK STOOD THIER GROUND. IT'S FUNNY EVEN THE FOOLS WHO PLAYED HARD WHEN WE HIT THEM UP RAN WHEN THEY SAW US GET OUT OF THE CAR. ITS A GOOD THING THAT ALOT OF YOU CHAPS ARE LARD ASSES & CAN'T RUN FOR SHIT. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN FUCKING BUSTERS UP ALL WEEK. & NOT EVEN ONE OF US GOT HURT, YALL SOME FUCKING PUSSIES.

hahahaha you wanna know somthing funnyer.... wanna know why your scrap homies started shaveing the heads bald.... its cuz every time they woulld come up North the Nortenos would woop there asses and shave the heads bald.... So they just started doing it to them selves after a while.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and thats srt8 truth homie... ask you gays ass OG scrap bitch ass homies... and ask em how Nortenos would woop on em when they came up North and shave there penut heads bald.... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA with your bitch ass......

Jul 24, 2004
ps... dam im drunk... hahahaha HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck you

PS... i fucked your mom

PS...... YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR MOM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jul 24, 2004
sorry, i was drunl yesterday and thought it was funny.... well. i still think its funny.... its 1:34 AM right now Vegas time and im off to go get keyed up.... peace...