Get off Ya boys nuts!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
all yall want a bay rapper to be all on the radio and shit. but when a bay rapper switches his style to get on the radio yall faggs hate. Ya boy get your money!! yall haters aint makin 1/3 of his cash! he aint wored bout u haters!

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
all yall want a bay rapper to be all on the radio and shit. but when a bay rapper switches his style to get on the radio yall faggs hate. Ya boy get your money!! yall haters aint makin 1/3 of his cash! he aint wored bout u haters!
I think most of us care about a rapper making music we like a little more than having a bay rapper be all over the radio.... so when you take someone talented like Ya Boy who most liked when he first came out... and have him switch up his style to something his original fans aren't into.... you should understand why people wouldn't like him no more.

And fuck how much money a rapper is getting...what's that got to do with us? What's that got to do with u?

I'm not saying he shouldn't be doing what he's doing...let him get his money. I'm just saying you can't hate on his original fans voicing their opinions...ya dig?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think most of us care about a rapper making music we like a little more than having a bay rapper be all over the radio.... so when you take someone talented like Ya Boy who most liked when he first came out... and have him switch up his style to something his original fans aren't into.... you should understand why people wouldn't like him no more.

And fuck how much money a rapper is getting...what's that got to do with us? What's that got to do with u?

I'm not saying he shouldn't be doing what he's doing...let him get his money. I'm just saying you can't hate on his original fans voicing their opinions...ya dig?
exactly... more power to ya boy if he blows up all over the radio and mtv... but honestly I don't care that much

it really doesn't matter to me personally if the Bay blows up... in fact I think Bay artists are more likely to put out good music being independent and underground

when you get signed to a major and you're making music for the radio you're gonna be forced to put out a certain sound that appeals to the masses... something I'm not as interested in hearing for the most part