"Get 2 Kno Me" Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
Whats good NW? Just slidin thru and wanted 2 share this video wit yall for my 1st track/intro off this lil EP im workin on "Pen N Da Pad EP"

Name of the track is called "Get 2 Kno Me" Let me know wat yall think.

Apr 10, 2006
the homie Synical of SynicRadio.com filmed it. We are based out of Wenatchee, WA homie appreciate the feedback

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
I am digging the video. My only criticism is....It seems that the song and the video is slightly off. Like your vocals ain't synched up right. But other than that, it really looks good. I like the quality of the video as well. I am also digging the track.

You guys are my folks and I can't wait to hook up with y'all on the 16th. We definately need to kick it.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Apr 10, 2006
yall ready know homeboy! yeah the only reason that its off is because video taping the 2nd part of the video we didnt have the music to go off so i was spittin it acapella and my flow was a second off ha. still its jus promo for a free ep im workin on b4 our album comes out so we decided to just roll wit it. and we'll definitly chop it up this comin weekend homie