GERMANYS MOST VIOLENT RAPPERS: HIRNTOT RECORDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
as the title already told, we, hirntot records (braindead records) are germans most violent rappers, maybe some of u are interrested in other languages rap, so this is a must.

check our sites in the net:

www.hirntot-records.de
www.www.myspace.com/hirntotrecords
www.blokkmonsta.de

listen to the free promotracks on our sites. if u like it, buy the cds, we ship oversea!

and for those, who rather listen to english rap, be prepared for one of our new albums with my partner in MEMPHIS MR. SCHE called
Hirntot & Immortal Lowlife - Crime Bosses

Aug 7, 2002
and the covers look stupid be creative wit em besides just blowin someones head off it's tellin us ur trying to imitate someone wit a fucked up mentality trying to be harder then us with ur rap bullshit...ya'll aint got no talent what so ever ya'll need help with this shit lol if brotha lynch looked at ya shit he'd probably laugh

Feb 8, 2003
^^
I disagree they got some talent. I worked with Germany artist and producers in the past and I got alot of respect for them and I sold alot of albums over there too. What do Spice 1 got to do with them or even Lynch? also they covers are original I havent seen alot of artist with such graphic covers. Actually these guys are legit bc They fuck with a few cats here in the U.S. Also I see yall down with Hardis I remember him from 2003 thats my nigga tell him Cesolito said whats up. Keep doing yall thing you dont gotta prove shit on here. Also is the Germany producer G Sniffs still producing? He hooked my 2003 Brimstone 2 album up with some tight shit. And he also produced the second part of the INTRODUCTION off my newest solo album.

Dec 25, 2003
Y'all hatin for no reason...and most yall who did are on some dum dum shit anyways. If you ain't got shit positive to say, OR your negative shit is based on nothing, why even say shit?