GERMAN UNDAGROUND [BLOKKMONSTA & UZI] TRACKS SITE etc...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
www.hirntot-records.de
just wanted to show you whats going on with the german underground south berlin. we also releasing sicc shit.
me (blokkmonsta) and uzi are germany hardest underground rappers talking about murder cop killing and eating humans etc...we are not mince matters and give a fuck when cops and laws place our cds on the index.

if u want to listen to some of the sicc music we produce, try out my label page:

Hirntot-Records

means "braindead-records"

listen to the new album snippet and a lot of free tracks.
feel free to post your opinions.

SOON: HIRNTOT-Album

Feb 27, 2005
Hip Hop is not about killing people you guys act like it is haloween everyday.
Don't like that style it reminds me of a canadian guy who post "That murda shit" landmine ent...

Feb 8, 2003
I used to chat wit Hardiss online. We never got to do that collab we talked about due to our schedules when we was promoting our albums last year.

Keep doing yall thing!

You know Cesolito got alot of love for Germany. My old producer G Sizzle stays in Germany I sold alot of cds over there. Tell Hardiss to get at me [email protected] I'll Bring out my evil alias L.A.M.A.R and go back to my old dark, sick, twisted, demented fast style for one more song .