George Zelaya and tech n9ne clarification

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
Whats good everyone?? I never told anyone that ''Clappin' would be out soon, someone else must of spread some false rumor about that. I have always told people my album wouldn't be out till next may, or june. That has been the plan since day 1.. If you have anymore questions hit me up on myspace.. I appreciate everyone's patience, and apologies for any dumb fuck who is is posting some bullshit.. Gone

Jul 7, 2002
George Zelaya said:
Whats good everyone?? I never told anyone that ''Clappin' would be out soon, someone else must of spread some false rumor about that. I have always told people my album wouldn't be out till next may, or june. That has been the plan since day 1.. If you have anymore questions hit me up on myspace.. I appreciate everyone's patience, and apologies for any dumb fuck who is is posting some bullshit.. Gone
Nevermind these guys bro...they are all foaming at the mouth for anything Tech related...I think some of these kids would sell their left nut to hear an unreleased Tech song.

Anyways...I'm drunk.

Dec 5, 2005
Heat Myser said:
Nevermind these guys bro...they are all foaming at the mouth for anything Tech related...I think some of these kids would sell their left nut to hear an unreleased Tech song.

Anyways...I'm drunk.

Amen.. even though i would liek to hear unreleased tech songs.. wouldnt sell a god damn reproductive organ though :cheeky: i also got a tyte ass biggie and eminem collection :]

Feb 18, 2006
i am in the search of a large right nut, preferable already taken out and hardend for at least one year, i need to replace some cartridge in my right knee, willing to trade a lot of tech mp3's for one. ***negoatiable for other artists mp3s

Status
Not open for further replies.