George Zelaya ''ALL BUSINESS'' THE MIXTAPE AVAILABLE NOW!!!please read..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
Whats good my people?? I just recived my 1st shipment of mixtapes yesterday, and they're now available for purchase in the seattle area. If u live outside of seattle, dont trip.. Im setting up a paypal, which should b up on my myspace page in the next day, or 2, and youll b able 2 buy the mixtape off of their. This mixtape has 18 tracks, and im selling it for only $5.. I know most of u r ''Still'' waiting for ''Clappin'' from me and Tech N9ne, but your gonna have 2 wait a little longer.

Trust me... I wanna get that song out, but theirs way more 2 putting out an album, then people can imagine.. ITS COMING DONT TRIP....

I really appreciate the support, and I hope u guys can understand my situation. I got nothing but love for all my siccness family. If u r attending the july 18th Tech N9ne show in Seattle, I will b their kicking it, and selling mixtapes, so make sure u come through and say whats up, and pick up a copy..

I appreciate the time, and I hope 2 hear from u guys soon. stay safe..

Get @ me on myspace.. www.myspace.com/georgemusic

wanna collab on a track?? Get @ me, Well work something out..

Stay blessed. 1 god

George zelaya

Oct 12, 2004
You can't advise me not to trip several times in the same post, and then when I do, give me advice on how to fix it. Who the hell do you think you are?

May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
ALL BUSINESS THE MIXTAPE TRACK LISTING..
1.Intro
2.You stuck wit me
3.We coming
4.When we come through feat.Aquino
{ From upcoming album "My Business''
5.What you feel like
6.We the best Feat too Good
7.40 bar dash
8.Put em up Feat Billy the fridge
9.Ima bang feat Speedy Gonzalez
10.Quick thoughts freestyle
11.Dream{RIP COURTNEY SMITH}