Gas Station

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
this mixtape is sick

i think suicido morte and smoked half are original tracks though!

MAKE SURE YOU ARE HIGH BEFORE YOU LISTEN TO IT!!!

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
mayne i sparked a blunt while puttin this on last night, from what i been readin its a heater, but some of you be throwin around Classic way too easy. Loaded is a classic, this is a mixtape. its dope at best, but i still had some higher expectations, i could of done without hearin "It's The Gas Station" on pretty much every track, plus a bunch of random skits and shit at the end of tracks. plus the outro with im drunk, he could of atleast spit instead of ramble bout myspace and twitter.

but with that said, the features where on point, lots of g-macc and lynch, never bad thing. and thats prolly the hardest i heard cos come on a track in a long time. shits dope, dinner better be better.

Jan 6, 2006
it's a damn good solid mixtape. not no classic. ill give it a 3.5-4 outta 5. could've had more tracks etc.... lynch's verse on most of the tracks were solid, or very damn good. the mixing on the vocals couldve been better on alot of these songs, like when he's speaking the mic sounds low. damn that "half baked" track that was on his youtube pg as instrumental in the bkgd. thats the track that's produced by SNOOP DOGG!! shit it's flames! now only if i could hear it mixed/mastered properly.....