Gary Payton Rap Song w/ other basketball players?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2006
"livin legal and large, GP's the man in charge..."

Lol he had a track called "Legal & Large" on some compilation years back. It was all NBA players over original beats

Dec 3, 2005
yup thats right it was on an nba players with rappers compilation years back i remember but it aint fuckin with this is the way we swing by ken griffey jr and kid sensation

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Dugless206 said:
yup thats right it was on an nba players with rappers compilation years back i remember but it aint fuckin with this is the way we swing by ken griffey jr and kid sensation
lol

"The Way I Swing" is takin' it back! Had to pull out my The Power Of Rhyme cassette.

"Ken Griffey is a swinger not singer / a def rhyme bringer / a homerun hitter but I'm not a dope slinger / for those who try to flex I'm a quick neck wringer / for those who think the rhyme is wiggity wack I'ma sting ya / the G the R the I the F the F the E the Y / see I'm six-three and rough so why try / to step to number 24 coolin' in the flat / you'll get smacked with a baseball bat"

Apr 25, 2002
its called "basketballs best kept secret"

I have it somewhere I will see if I can find it

Cedrick Ceballos actually has a coo song on there called flow on

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
T-Dubb said:

^^^^ YES! That's it! That's the tightest song on the album too! Damn...Imma go find that now! hahaha This shit takes it WAYYY back for me man!

Aug 14, 2003
T-Dubb said:

I REMEMBER THAT. IF I REMEMBER RIGHT, THE VIDEO HAD HIM ON SOME COURT. TOO LONG AGO.