Gangsta music from the FLA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2009
yo.... tyte page...
im lookin for a cd from a guy in florida.. called 21 reese
he went at lil scrappy back in 05-06.. i had his cd.. but cant find it.. and cant find it on the net...

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
the cover to that 21 reese album is a screen shot i took from the guy who designed the album cover, i dont remember dudes name tho. the album is on my blog. i dont think i have 2108 up, but i do have some suave smooth and some Triple J. if you like 21 reese, youll like Triple J.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
damn, your blog has a bigger collection of west palm music than anywhere else ive seen. i found a bunch of triple j albums and 21 reese passion of the mic on limewire years ago, and i posted em on a few forums and on my blog and since then ive only found a few new ones from another website that has a 561 thread going. any other blog or site i go to i just find the shit i upped with somebody elses tags on it and nothing new. i see you're using the screen shot i took for the My Addictions cover too, so im assuming you probably got some of this from me, but props on all the other shit.

Aug 7, 2002
u got that down south players - now what album? theres this one song i think it's called representin tonight one of da best down south songs i 've ever heard